Treasure Hunter
7356 posts

Re: Why People on Ps3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers.

Mar 19, 2014

hwhunt13 wrote:

So you are looking at a 3500 year old book written in light of what they thought back then. When you look at these books, you have to view them as if you were there 3500 years ago, and not in today's views.

I, and the very same text you are referencing, must disagree with you:

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness..." - 2 Timothy 3:16

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." - Isaiah 40:8

What was written then applies today and will apply forever. Settling in the middle of the world's opinion and your Lord's opinion is not a path He wants you to take.
PlayStation MVP Program 2001 to 2016
Message 31 of 63 (335 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Mar 19, 2014

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

So you are looking at a 3500 year old book written in light of what they thought back then. When you look at these books, you have to view them as if you were there 3500 years ago, and not in today's views.

I, and the very same text you are referencing, must disagree with you:

"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness..." - 2 Timothy 3:16

"The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." - Isaiah 40:8

What was written then applies today and will apply forever. Settling in the middle of the world's opinion and your Lord's opinion is not a path He wants you to take.

I think he is mainly referencing how we need to look at the context surrounding the writers. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 32 of 63 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Dont worry, I bash everyone on a equal level.

KZMProductionsGT
Message 33 of 63 (317 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36725 posts

Mar 19, 2014

sometimes when playing online games i hookup my mic just to trash talk the trash talkers

dont judge me

Message 34 of 63 (307 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
4547 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Please be respectful of other members on this forum. These types of conversation have a tendency to get heated and people in these types of discussions tend to say things offensive that causes them to become suspended from the PlayStation Community. Please take a moment to review the Rules of Conduct before continuing this conversation. 

Message 35 of 63 (296 Views)
Last Guardian
8763 posts

-

Mar 19, 2014

I pretty much agree with everything DAG said.

Spoiler
Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

The reason we do this is because they feel the need to preach about their sexuality and try to force it in everybody else's faces, wanting us to now accept their own sexuality even though we never, ever cared about it before.

I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't care about your sexuality. However, if you're going to shove it in my face and try to force me to care about it through games and complaining, then we're going to have a problem.

I just don't care about it. Don't bring it up and don't force it upon me. I'm sorry if something offends you, but don't bring it to me because someone else made you feel bad.

TL;DR:

Most people wouldn't care but OP must be provoking them. 

I hope this is the last time I see this thread, because I have a "deja vu" feeling. 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 36 of 63 (291 Views)
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Re: -

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

This post (OP) is faker than a politician's smile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 63 (286 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6532 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

SpicyGoose19 wrote:

Please be respectful of other members on this forum. These types of conversation have a tendency to get heated and people in these types of discussions tend to say things offensive that causes them to become suspended from the PlayStation Community. Please take a moment to review the Rules of Conduct before continuing this conversation. 

I say that should be directed at the OP... why is this topic even allowed on these boards?  This is a social/sexual related topic and is borderline flamebaiting.  This topic is completely unrelated to the Playstation brand of products or services; it should be removed.

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Message 38 of 63 (279 Views)
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Why People on PS3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers.

Mar 19, 2014

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

Helo all. i have a question  for everyone  Why People on Ps3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers..  IM Fellow  GAYMER.  I have  friends who accept  me and they dont care  that im gay  but  lost  some  friends in past  due to coming out and telling them  but anyways  how come when talking to other people and letting them know you are Gay  why do some always  have to bash or insult u because of what u like and perfer in real world. no one should  make any judgements on anyone because of sexural orientation. im not here to cause any drama but i am posting this cause i wanted to know would u judge friends or family people u know if u knew they was  gay. also why are some people on ps3 against gay people.  not all  gay people are same  some are more femine then thers. im gay  but not femine. mostly everyoner thinks  all gay people all the same and act the samer i dont like that.  just wanted to know wuld i judge ur friends or family if u found out they was gay or wuld u treat the same as u did always. all Opions are accpted.  as long as no bashing goes on

Mod Edit: Fixed grammar in title and added relevant labels. Check here for more information. Thanks! - TheTwistedCanuck

Because you call yourself a GAYMER, that's why. You don't need some special name for it. Quit going for the attention. You're baiting your "friends" for attention and then getting upset when you set them up to have a negative response.

Don't make a big deal out of your sexuality and it won't usually be an issue.

Message 39 of 63 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
3181 posts

Re: Why People on PS3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers.

Mar 19, 2014

Let me guess, you played a COD match and this is how this thread was started.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 40 of 63 (243 Views)