Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

Re: Why People on Ps3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers.

Mar 19, 2014

hwhunt13 wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

It's the pure bigotry they embrace that makes them have a negative view of gay people. Even if a lot of years pass by, there is going to be people who will bash another person who don't agree with their opinions and/or beliefs.

Are you calling the Bible a bigot?

There are passages in the Bible that call homosexuality an abomination, especially in the book of Leviticus. Chapters 18-20 in the book of Leviticus damns homosexuality, and calls homosexuality an abomination.

It does not call homosexuality an abomination. It calls homosexual sex an abomination. They did not even have the concept of orientation at the time. That is why there is a lot of debate over homosexual unions within some more liberal-minded churches. Some say these unions are fine as long as they are not called marriage and go without sexual relations. Others say it is equal with heterosexual marriage and sex is fine. Typically the latter churches are also not very big on preaching from the Bible outside of generic "Love your neighbor" sermons that make you feel nice and happy every Sunday. 

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 21 of 63 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5755 posts

Mar 19, 2014

hwhunt13 wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

It's the pure bigotry they embrace that makes them have a negative view of gay people. Even if a lot of years pass by, there is going to be people who will bash another person who don't agree with their opinions and/or beliefs.

There are passages in the Bible that call homosexuality an abomination, especially in the book of Leviticus. Chapters 18-20 in the book of Leviticus damns homosexuality, and calls homosexuality an abomination.

I question anything written by the hands of human kind. Many a tall tales have been relayed through literature. Hence "His-Story" Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 22 of 63 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18929 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

I question anything written by the hands of human kind. Many a tall tales have been relayed through literature. Hence "His-Story" Woman Happy

Actually the book of Leviticus was written around 1400 BC. It is actually the third book of the old testament after the books of Genesis and Exodus. So you are looking at a 3500 year old book written in light of what they thought back then. When you look at these books, you have to view them as if you were there 3500 years ago, and not in today's views.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 23 of 63 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
718 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

How do people know you're gay anyways? Wouldn't you not want to tell anybody that and stay anonymoose? "Hah i said moose, im funny." And why do you feel that since a few people Bash on you, you begin to think the whole community is bashing on you? 

And "Gaymers" Are you kidding me?

Message 24 of 63 (270 Views)
VP of Gaming
36724 posts

Mar 19, 2014

people dont only bash gay people they bash everything and anything whenever they get a chance

Message 25 of 63 (262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6968 posts

Mar 19, 2014

I wish the op would respond to some of these replies...

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 26 of 63 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2007 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Gaymers is possibly one of the most stupidest terms I have heard. Why do you want to be segregated?

One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 27 of 63 (256 Views)
Wastelander
718 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

Helo all. i have a question  for everyone  Why People on Ps3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers..  IM Fellow GAYMER.  I have  friends who accept  me and they dont care  that im gay but I lost  some  friends in past  due to coming out and telling them,  but anyways  how come when talking to other people and letting them know you are Gay  why do some always  have to bash or insult u because of what u like and perfer in real world. no one should  make any judgements on anyone because of sexural orientation. im not here to cause any drama but i am posting this cause i wanted to know would u judge friends or family people u know if u knew they was  gay. also why are some people on ps3 against gay people.  not all  gay people are the Same  some are more femine then thers. im gay  but not femine. mostly everyoner thinks  all gay people all the same and act the samer i dont like that.  just wanted to know wuld i judge ur friends or family if u found out they was gay or wuld u treat the same as u did always. all Opions are accptedas long as no bashing goes on

"as long as no bashing goes on" Im so sorry but i have to bash on your grammar for a second. Im not bashing you because you're gay. Im just a grammar nazi.

Sexural? Really? Sexural?

RACK

Forgive me.

Message 28 of 63 (254 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 19, 2014

JayJay2515 wrote:

I wish the op would respond to some of these replies...

The OP is offline now.

Message 29 of 63 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10192 posts

Mar 19, 2014
I don't know why it is but a lot of gay people seem to have to constantly remind you that they are in fact gay. I have never understood why people like this use sexual preference as the main thing that defines them. Perhaps that's part of the problem. I've never had a problem with gay people. But people who have to constantly remind me of it and define themselves as something like a gaymer, annoys the living **bleep** out of me. Ok. You are gay. I get it. Can you just be a person?
Message 30 of 63 (225 Views)