MVP Support
13885 posts

Re: Why People on Ps3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers.

Mar 19, 2014

It's the pure bigotry they embrace that makes them have a negative view of gay people. Even if a lot of years pass by, there is going to be people who will bash another person who don't agree with their opinions and/or beliefs.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 11 of 63 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Mar 19, 2014

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

Helo all. i have a question  for everyone  Why People on Ps3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers..  IM Fellow  GAYMER.  I have  friends who accept  me and they dont care  that im gay  but  lost  some  friends in past  due to coming out and telling them  but anyways  how come when talking to other people and letting them know you are Gay  why do some always  have to bash or insult u because of what u like and perfer in real world. no one should  make any judgements on anyone because of sexural orientation. im not here to cause any drama but i am posting this cause i wanted to know would u judge friends or family people u know if u knew they was  gay. also why are some people on ps3 against gay people.  not all  gay people are same  some are more femine then thers. im gay  but not femine. mostly everyoner thinks  all gay people all the same and act the samer i dont like that.  just wanted to know wuld i judge ur friends or family if u found out they was gay or wuld u treat the same as u did always. all Opions are accpted.  as long as no bashing goes on

Unless you're announcing it to the entire server or acting over-the-top flamboyant, how would anyone even know that you're gay in the first place? It seems like some people get off on being "oppressed" so they have to announce things about their personal lives to everyone hoping that someone will "judge them."

This. Some, (I said some) gay people absolutely crave attention. 

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 12 of 63 (228 Views)
MVP Support
9305 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Solid---Steak wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

Helo all. i have a question  for everyone  Why People on Ps3 Hate and Bash Gay fellow Gaymers..  IM Fellow  GAYMER.  I have  friends who accept  me and they dont care  that im gay  but  lost  some  friends in past  due to coming out and telling them  but anyways  how come when talking to other people and letting them know you are Gay  why do some always  have to bash or insult u because of what u like and perfer in real world. no one should  make any judgements on anyone because of sexural orientation. im not here to cause any drama but i am posting this cause i wanted to know would u judge friends or family people u know if u knew they was  gay. also why are some people on ps3 against gay people.  not all  gay people are same  some are more femine then thers. im gay  but not femine. mostly everyoner thinks  all gay people all the same and act the samer i dont like that.  just wanted to know wuld i judge ur friends or family if u found out they was gay or wuld u treat the same as u did always. all Opions are accpted.  as long as no bashing goes on

Unless you're announcing it to the entire server or acting over-the-top flamboyant, how would anyone even know that you're gay in the first place? It seems like some people get off on being "oppressed" so they have to announce things about their personal lives to everyone hoping that someone will "judge them."

Alot of straight folks crave for attention as well.

Message 13 of 63 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

But not because they're straight.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 14 of 63 (219 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5822 posts

Mar 19, 2014

The real question is why you bother to care about those that clearly don't care about you.

It seems kind of pointless to concern yourself with things you have very little control over and can change.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 15 of 63 (214 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4923 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

Emerald_Swords wrote:

Solid---Steak wrote:

semajmarc87 wrote:

Sunny-Hallways wrote:

Yeah, but straight people don't announce their heterosexuality and get on the news for it. Some B-list celebrity (I don't even remember who it was) "came out of the closet" a few days ago and it was on the front page of the CNN website. Honestly, who cares? It blows my mind that some people think stuff like this is newsworthy.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 16 of 63 (208 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

The real question is why you bother to care about those that clearly don't care about you.

It seems kind of pointless to concern yourself with things you have very little control over and can change.Woman Happy

People can affect others in different way. And if the wrong people dislike you or what you beleive in, it may not turn out to be pleasant on your side.

Message 17 of 63 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20194 posts

Mar 19, 2014

bob-maul wrote:

In all seriousness, though. Why do people hate and bash gays? The question should not even be about homosexuals. The better question is: "Why do people hate [insert group] online?" Because anonymity brings out hatred and immaturity. I get hated on when I play games. They insult how I sound, my age, my race (strangely), etc. Everybody must deal with hatred online even if some groups get more than others. It is a culture bred from anonymity.

The reason we do this is because they feel the need to preach about their sexuality and try to force it in everybody else's faces, wanting us to now accept their own sexuality even though we never, ever cared about it before.

I don't have a problem with gay people. I don't care about your sexuality. However, if you're going to shove it in my face and try to force me to care about it through games and complaining, then we're going to have a problem.

I just don't care about it. Don't bring it up and don't force it upon me. I'm sorry if something offends you, but don't bring it to me because someone else made you feel bad.

Message 18 of 63 (191 Views)
Big Daddy
19026 posts

Mar 19, 2014

younginflavor18 wrote:

It's the pure bigotry they embrace that makes them have a negative view of gay people. Even if a lot of years pass by, there is going to be people who will bash another person who don't agree with their opinions and/or beliefs.

Are you calling the Bible a bigot?

There are passages in the Bible that call homosexuality an abomination, especially in the book of Leviticus. Chapters 18-20 in the book of Leviticus damns homosexuality, and calls homosexuality an abomination.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 19 of 63 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4923 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2014

hwhunt13 wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

Are you calling the Bible a bigot?

There are passages in the Bible that call homosexuality an abomination, especially in the book of Leviticus. Chapters 18-20 in the book of Leviticus damns homosexuality, and calls homosexuality an abomination.

The Bible says a lot of things doesn't it? Why do people claim to need the Bible for moral guidance if they're just going to cherry-pick the good parts out of it and just ignore the bad parts anyway? That means people already have a moral compass and the Bible is unnecessary in that regard.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
210+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 20 of 63 (181 Views)
0 Likes