Mar 06 2012
By: ReptileHand Splicer 62 posts

Why I want to be a part of Playstation (updated 3/6/12)

0 replies 22 views Edited Mar 6, 2012

When I grow up, I want to do something that makes me happy and that I have fun in doing it... yet there's also a different side to it. I want to make people happy. This might seem a little similar to everyone's theory, but I want something else. I want to enjoy doing hard work and at the end of the day know that I'm going to put a smile on someone's face. Just like Insomniac Games has done. While I was playing Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, I realized something, the people who made this game are grown men and women. These are adults, probably all of whom went to college and are experienced in making art, graphic design, and programming. How could they make something so amusing and get away with it? I noticed I'm missing out on something that I could actually be a part of if I set my mind to it. I've heard such nice things about them and their workforce and learned that it's going to take more than a record-breaking low score to bring them down. Insomniac Games is a respectable developer, they may not publish AAA titles, but they've captured my heart and motivated me to stretch my talents. If it wasn't for Playstation or Ratchet and Clank I wouldn't have an idea of where I could go with my life.

Message 1 of 1 (22 Views)
0 Likes