Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Re: Who's job is it to ban hackers/cheaters

Dec 6, 2012

im not being stupid..i know all this for a dang fact dude,my close friend has one of these consoles and i watch him do all the exact things i mentioned and he can't be stopped no matter what anyone here says,he can go into any game he wants and be completely invisible and he can lock your console up forcing you to restart he did it to me just to show me he can do it..not everyone is as smart as he is with these JB consoles but its only a matter of time and its showing its ugly face in many games already..and if something don't happen soon about it im just going to get the E3 flasher and just join them...that will be the only way to make it fair again..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 11 of 32 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Dec 6, 2012

and before someone makes yet another ignorant comment..watch somebody that knows what they are doing with one of these consoles because everyone saying i am wrong OBVIOUSLY have never actually seen one in action in real life....

Message 12 of 32 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Ok I thought you couldn't login to PSN if you had a JB console. Also, kythunder, If your friend was doing all that, wouldn't he be banned from the game developers servers by now for cheating?
Message 13 of 32 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Dec 6, 2012

they cant ban you if they dont even know who you are lol thats how its done and since the new LV0 keys where cracked all these consoles are back online using firmware 3.55 and its spoofed to look just like its running the current version...on a side note they don't always come on invisible and yes they can be kicked but they can just come right back and theres nothing activision can do about it...it all lays basically in that LV0 key,sony used to update(change)this with about every FW update but they have not for the last 6-8 months and the apps and cheats for these things are running wild with newer and better versions every day....anyone here thinks im BS you can confirm most of what i am saying over a ps3hax.net..

Message 14 of 32 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Dec 6, 2012
Ok so what I some one is using a modded controller without a JB console. Can the devs ban them at least?
Message 15 of 32 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15650 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

kythunder wrote:

im not being stupid..i know all this for a dang fact dude,my close friend has one of these consoles and i watch him do all the exact things i mentioned and he can't be stopped no matter what anyone here says,he can go into any game he wants and be completely invisible and he can lock your console up forcing you to restart he did it to me just to show me he can do it..not everyone is as smart as he is with these JB consoles but its only a matter of time and its showing its ugly face in many games already..and if something don't happen soon about it im just going to get the E3 flasher and just join them...that will be the only way to make it fair again..

He doesn't get banned because no one reports him or ever has a chance to... thats the problem.

Believe me, its a matter of IF, not when....

There is no fool proof way to stay hidden, sooner or later those people will get caught and will get their consoles banned.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 16 of 32 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Dec 7, 2012

yea absolutely if they are just using a modded controller they can be banned pretty quick if the complaints come in.

Message 17 of 32 (294 Views)
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Dec 7, 2012
How do you know this? I've seen people se modded cotrollers for weeks without ever getting banned.
Message 18 of 32 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Dec 7, 2012

then either theres not enough complaints about it(they won't listen to just one person) or they just don't care anymore...has to be one of the 2..

Message 19 of 32 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Some one said today that in order to get some one banned with a modded controller, you would have to submit an entire video to treyarch in order for them to ban the modded controller user. I heard that just reporting them 50 times isn't going to do anything cause the modded controller manufacturers claim that there controllers are 100% undetectable. And this is just the game devs side. Does Sony even care about banning these people with modded controllers?
Message 20 of 32 (277 Views)
0 Likes