Jan 26 2012
By: Rocket_Temple First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Whos thinks this change should be made? opinion please

2 replies 13 views Edited Jan 26, 2012

Are Game trials are too long to download? i think yes! i perfer demos,there shorter, but u play enough to get a full hand to decide to get or pass on.Right.More hot titles but for demos.Games i wish to see on psn store Manhunt and Front Mission 4.I agree.we need more ps2 titles

Message 1 of 3 (13 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
38875 posts

Re: Whos thinks this change should be made? opinion please

Jan 26, 2012

Rocket_Temple wrote:

Are Game trials are too long to download? i think yes! i perfer demos,there shorter, but u play enough to get a full hand to decide to get or pass on.Right.More hot titles but for demos.Games i wish to see on psn store Manhunt and Front Mission 4.I agree.we need more ps2 titles

Welcome to the Playstation Online Community.

I agree with you on the demo/game trial thing, I have to say that I am more likely to download a "Demo" as opposed to a game trial, I say that for two reasons, firstly because the game trials are basically the full game & some of them are huge, so depending on your internet connection they can take some time to download, the second reason is because game trials are limited to 60 minutes of play time, now it's not the 60 minutes that bothers me, it's the fact that once you start playing the clock is ticking, you can't pause the game, come back to it later or another day, you start it, you play for a hour, that's it, so yes, Demo's for me too.

As for more PS2 titles on PSN, yes, keep them coming.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Re: Whos thinks this change should be made? opinion please

Jan 26, 2012

Thank you for the support on this.Brit-ko

Message 3 of 3 (13 Views)
0 Likes