Reply
Sep 15 2013
By: SliverAnimal45 Lombax Warrior 236 posts
Offline

Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

17 replies 215 views Edited Sep 15, 2013

This is gonna be awesome I am getting it on both PS4 and PS Vita

Message 1 of 18 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/10/2008
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

I want to get it on PS4 its a fun time killing game.  I'm hoping it will be like the PC version, up to date and no restrictions like on the other system.  I know some people blow off Minecraft and I was one of them but after you play it a bit you realize there's really a lot you can do and it pretty much never ends.

MVP
Message 2 of 18 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/14/2013
Offline
23 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

Sep 15, 2013

Not at all interested. Not my cup of tea.

Message 3 of 18 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2012
Offline
1581 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

Sep 15, 2013

BrunoHslaww666 wrote:

Not at all interested. Not my cup of tea.


To each their own, but the game gets pretty fun, and complex.  But its best on the PC, some amazing mods out there.

doc shady signature
Message 4 of 18 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/15/2008
Online
146 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

Sep 15, 2013

I'm definitely looking forward to it on the PS4. I also have it on PC. At least now I can play with my friends who don't have a good PC can play it on the PS4 now.

Owner of: PC, PS4, PS3.
Next: PS Vita, 3DS, Wii-U.
PS4 Received: 3/6/14


FF14 Online: A Realm Reborn
Server: Gilgamesh

Clam Gauvain


Message 5 of 18 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/02/2005
Online
12003 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

Sep 15, 2013

gojeff99 wrote:

I want to get it on PS4 its a fun time killing game.  I'm hoping it will be like the PC version, up to date and no restrictions like on the other system.  I know some people blow off Minecraft and I was one of them but after you play it a bit you realize there's really a lot you can do and it pretty much never ends.


im pretty sure its going to be more simular to the xboxone version than the pc version

 

>

Message 6 of 18 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/10/2008
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

Sep 15, 2013

Teus wrote:

gojeff99 wrote:

I want to get it on PS4 its a fun time killing game.  I'm hoping it will be like the PC version, up to date and no restrictions like on the other system.  I know some people blow off Minecraft and I was one of them but after you play it a bit you realize there's really a lot you can do and it pretty much never ends.


im pretty sure its going to be more simular to the xboxone version than the pc version

 


and can you explain what you know about the xboxone version?  As its not even out yet?  I'm sure the ps3 version of minecraft will prob be similar to the 360 but the next gen systems are more then capable of playing minecraft exactly the same as on PC.  Its just a question of if they will make it that way on the next gen.

MVP
Message 7 of 18 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/14/2013
Offline
324 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

Sep 15, 2013

Not excited because I already have it for PC and I don't imagine it'd be any good on a console. But I said the same thing when I went from playing Morrowind on the original XBox to PC and PC made it about a million times better.

 

Now I want to go play Minecraft...

Message 8 of 18 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/02/2005
Online
12003 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

gojeff99 wrote:

Teus wrote:

gojeff99 wrote:

I want to get it on PS4 its a fun time killing game.  I'm hoping it will be like the PC version, up to date and no restrictions like on the other system.  I know some people blow off Minecraft and I was one of them but after you play it a bit you realize there's really a lot you can do and it pretty much never ends.


im pretty sure its going to be more simular to the xboxone version than the pc version

 


and can you explain what you know about the xboxone version?  As its not even out yet?  I'm sure the ps3 version of minecraft will prob be similar to the 360 but the next gen systems are more then capable of playing minecraft exactly the same as on PC.  Its just a question of if they will make it that way on the next gen.



I do know that the xboxone version will be the same as the 360 version except that it can handle more people on the same map.. Which basically the only difference that was announced when they announced a version for the xboxone

And I highly doubt that the ps4 ve will be much different, after all it's the same company that is making it..

 

and i also doubt that there will be any mods for it 

>

Message 9 of 18 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/01/2012
Offline
1160 posts
 

Re: Whos excited for Minecraft !!!!!

Sep 15, 2013

Words can not describe my exitement. Vita & PS4!!



Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 10 of 18 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes