Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Re: Who here is satisfied with Playstation Plus?!

Jul 3, 2010

I am, i don't mind paying for a service and getting extras,can't wait for try before you buy full games......

Image and video hosting by TinyPicProud owner= Sony PS3 60/500 slim
Motorstorm-Heavenly sword-Drakes fortune-Darkness-Oblivion GOTY-R&C TOD-NFSPS-COD4-Assasins creed-Burnout Paradise and many more
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 3, 2010
I just got it two days ago and I love it!!!! I can't wait for my first beta tests and early demos
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jul 3, 2010
gelacio yes you can buy it with the psn card. that's what i did
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Actually, really disappointed with it.  I only subscribed for the 3 months just to test it.  I could care less about playstation 1 games. And wow, a 60 minute trial of a game that came out a year ago, wow psn, so generous of you. I havent seen any beta invites, i see no qores i can watch., so far no early game demos.  I'll stick with xbox live and use my ps3 for the blu ray player. Dont get me wrong, I love my ps3 for some games. But online, Xbox all the way.  I was so excited when I first heard of psn+.  And all I hear is talk of what is going to come.  Well, in that case, give me my money back and when psn+ gets what it says its going to offer, then I will gladly pay.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jul 3, 2010

We saw nothing of significant value to us at all, so we passed. Maybe we'll buy next month, IF it looks like there will be some actual value.

We already own wipeout hd, so there really wasn't any significant value at all, other then old games we wouldn't have purchased anyway.

We looked at Quore, ad none of the older episodes were even made available for plus owners, and there wasn;t anything this month, so that was also a non feature.

They had talked about extending the warraties as well, but dropped that. They talked about cross game chat, but then dropped that (for now)

It seems to me they really should have waited until they really had a solid a list of benefits instead of releasing this half cocked.

Gareee_t
Create. Crash. Burn!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jul 3, 2010

well to you two crying about qore it comes out on Tuesday. you don't get the ones before cause your subscription started after junes episode was released.    if you ordered a magazine, say Sports Illustrated for instance, do you really expect them to mail all previous magazines that came out before you subscribed?

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 3, 2010

My thoughts exactly.  Playstation should of came out with more of an arsenal of games. I think it has a lot of potential, but feel I wasted my money. I wish I would of just put the money towards my xbox live account.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 3, 2010
Actually disunion, if it is digital, you do get a downloadable copy right then and there at a lot of places. And if your throwing out examples of hard copies, when you purchase Gameinformer from Gamestop, do you not get current or last months issue? You do, am I right? Yes, I am.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 3, 2010

i really like it

even though the first month was little bit disappointed 

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 3, 2010

I have not seen a reason to buy it. I think Sony is trying to be like Microsoft. I will not buy it I already pay for internet service I should not have to pay to play with a consol game.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 53 (4 Views)
0 Likes