Wastelander
715 posts

Re: Who here is satisfied with Playstation Plus?!

Jul 3, 2010
It's alright, first month kinda sucks. Second and third might too, but I'm sure eventually there will be something that's actually cool and made me feel I got my money's worth. Unfortunately for the moment I don't feel like getting a game where I play with balls, I don't want to play with some japanese tile boxes or whatever (mahjong ohhh fun), cuboid...um ok yeah finally a discount on cuboid just what i've always wanted, and wakeboarding hd, that game must not be selling too well I'm guessing so it got thrown in there too. Luckily this was only $50 so as I said, eventually I'm sure I'll get at least 50 bucks worth out of this.
Message 21 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jul 3, 2010

seanonfire wrote:
It's alright, first month kinda sucks. Second and third might too, but I'm sure eventually there will be something that's actually cool and made me feel I got my money's worth.

1. Denial

2. Anger

3. Bargaining

4. Depression

5. Acceptance

You're on three out of five. Only two more to go! You can do it!

Message 22 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5451 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Paying in advance for the illusion of discounts is not for me. I say "illusion" because once you decide it's not worth it, you'll lose everything you downloaded. So, until I see something that adds to the functionality of the PS3, I'm not interested. I'd much rather pay normal prices for everything and have a service that reintroduces the innovation that the Sony Playstation brand is known for. Two thumbs down.

Message 23 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jul 3, 2010

So far so good. A little lack luster in my opinion but I do see potential. Just waiting to see what comes of it. I hope good things, or better things. Still, I am happy with it so far.

I know the voices are not real but they do have some good ideas!

42" Philips 1080p 120mhz LCD HDTV
Denon AVR-1508, Polk Audio speakers, Polk audio powered sub, Sony Pro-line powered sub
PS3,Vita, Xbox 360's (2) (Gears of War and Final Fantasy XIII Xbox)
Message 24 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
800 posts

Jul 3, 2010

I got it today but i'm not totally satisfied with it, but that's mainly because I already owned the majority of free stuff that it came with. I'm glad that it comes with Qore and I think future releases will be good. I mainly got it for the discount's they offer on games. All in all though, 50 dollars for 15 months of service, not a bad deal.

To the people whining about ps+.

If you dislike it then don't buy it.

Simple as that.

ps2, psp go, ps3 80gig, headset, playstation eye

Get your Portable ID!
Message 25 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jul 3, 2010

i think thats a good point. if you don't think it's worth it don't buy it and you still have everything you've had before and it still will be free.

Message 26 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4883 posts

Jul 3, 2010
I love Plus, as of now it has offered great value for me. However dynamic themes were a selling point for me, so I look forward to getting them each month. The two features I would like to see are cloud storage for game saves and a larger friends list.
Message 27 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 3, 2010

Well I am still on the line with it being a good or bad purchase. I want to see how the next couple of months turn out and by the end of the year I can decided if I'm going to buy another subscription.

Message 28 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2330 posts

Jul 3, 2010

can u buy it with the $50 psn card or do i have to use a credit card?

Sony Computer Entertainment America
M-SAT 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. PST
Sunday 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m
800-345-7669 (800-345-SONY)
Message 29 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jul 3, 2010

I have not bought this, however I already owned Wipeout... For me though, the problem is that this is basically Qore, which I cancled after a year. I don't see any reason to actually sub to this.

Message 30 of 53 (16 Views)
0 Likes