Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1136 posts

Re: Who here is satisfied with Playstation Plus?!

Jul 2, 2010

Oh, that is what that plus sign is? i didnt know it was available yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6414 posts

Jul 2, 2010
lol
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jul 2, 2010

xPROWLx wrote:

Oh, that is what that plus sign is? i didnt know it was available yet.

It's online! For a monthly fee you can rent old PSN/PSX/Mini games and get discounts on content you wouldn't have purchased otherwise.

You also get QORE, but that's not really a feature.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jul 2, 2010

I just bought Playstation Plus, I did not see too much about the fine details until I subscribed to Playstation Plus. 

From reading a lot of the comments on here, no one reads the TOS / Fine details to the service. I am NOT going to subscribe to PS+ again!

WHILE you are subscriber, you get to use the content you downloaded. The second you are no longet a subscriber, you CAN'T use any of that content you got when you were a subscriber to the PS+. 

Thumbs down for PS+.  

Or you can look at it as 1 year game rental service........ Im half full on this one 

my_katamari

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jul 2, 2010

HAHAH!! I hear that PS+ subscribers were not invited to the Medal Of Honor CLOSED BETA!! HAHAH!!!!

my_katamari

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8232 posts

Jul 2, 2010

my_katamari wrote:

HAHAH!! I hear that PS+ subscribers were not invited to the Medal Of Honor CLOSED BETA!! HAHAH!!!!

I hear that's because it was already in progress and exclusive to Gamestop/Bad Company VIP members HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Killzone 3 beta will be happening soon. KZ3 comes out in Feb 11. That's eight months from now, and in the next few months they should start beta testing it, I sort of like the feeling of knowing I'm going to be invited before everyone else to beta test the best shooter of next year.

Take back the future
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Jul 3, 2010

i like it so far, i liked wipeout hd cuz i was gonna get it anyway cuz i have a 3D TV but i hope they offer better minis and not old ones..and new full games and not really old ones

-----------------------
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 3, 2010

The more I think about it, the more this release looked timed to match OnLive which just went active with one year free for the first year.

I'm watching. If you happen to find a URL to the TOS for PS+, please post it here so we all can have a look. I can't stand reading EULAs _after_ I have paid.

GAP PSUFTBT
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7763 posts

Jul 3, 2010

ACtripxl wrote:

I signed up since there's bound to be something that worth the price in that time.  For now I'll have to wait since I already had Wipeout HD, the mini game and the PSX game sucked and were not enjoyable.  Still I look forward to cross game chat, and other free games to play and discounts like the one I got for MKII. 

If you buy before August 3, you get 15 months.  So you basically lose out on the first month because you already own a couple of the titles...  you've got 14 months to go.  If you wait, you'll only have 12.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Jul 3, 2010

BBurgSteve wrote:

ACtripxl wrote:

I signed up since there's bound to be something that worth the price in that time.  For now I'll have to wait since I already had Wipeout HD, the mini game and the PSX game sucked and were not enjoyable.  Still I look forward to cross game chat, and other free games to play and discounts like the one I got for MKII. 

If you buy before August 3, you get 15 months.  So you basically lose out on the first month because you already own a couple of the titles...  you've got 14 months to go.  If you wait, you'll only have 12.

Yeah I'd better jump on something that's not great right off the bat because it MIGHT get better later.

Great logic.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 53 (11 Views)
0 Likes