Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
670 posts

Re: Who here got the Wake-Up Club app?

Jan 16, 2013

u dont need a docking station, just leave it pluged in thats all. and yeah it goes into sleep mode but it still alarms

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 33 (223 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

it worked overnight... i already got the gold trophy,no one cheered =(

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 33 (220 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4543 posts

Jan 16, 2013

jon1234 wrote:

I don't understand the difference between that one, Get This Party Started - The first time all members in the Wake-up Club have successfully woken up, and Union Square - Your Wake-up Club has succeeded.  I got the bronze one and everyone woke up within a minute of me.  I guess it depends when their alarm was actually set (i.e. it was set before mine and they took over 5 minutes total?); still not really sure how the club works.

I probably won't use it as a regular alarm, but at least I can get a few trophies just by messing around a bit :smileytongue:.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 33 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

Jan 16, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

jon1234 wrote:

I don't understand the difference between that one, Get This Party Started - The first time all members in the Wake-up Club have successfully woken up, and Union Square - Your Wake-up Club has succeeded.  I got the bronze one and everyone woke up within a minute of me.  I guess it depends when their alarm was actually set (i.e. it was set before mine and they took over 5 minutes total?); still not really sure how the club works.

I probably won't use it as a regular alarm, but at least I can get a few trophies just by messing around a bit :smileytongue:.

The one require actual people and the other just has AI.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 33 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7558 posts

Jan 18, 2013
I'm going to use this as my daily alarm. I tried it and it works well for me. :smileytongue:
FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 33 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11227 posts

Jan 18, 2013

Look like the Wake-Up Club Mode actually works for me. Normal Alarm doesn't even use my settings.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 33 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

I recently tried it to only noticed one problem. I set the standard alarm and put the VITA on standby. When the alarm goes off a different alarm sound goes off, and will only last for 5 seconds. This is something that needs to be fixed in the next update. Anyone else having the same problem?

[][]--[][]
..(---)..
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 33 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1631 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Tankmen404 wrote:
Really? I got it and set my alarm to loud, digital 1. After that I wanted to test it so I set the alarm to go off in a min, after that I put it on standby mode and when the min was up all it did was make a small beep noise. Anybody know how to get it to do what I set it to?

You suppose to leave the screen on WITHOUT going to Standby Mode. Test it a lot of times. but actually did the real thing

sine i don't own a alarm clock :smileysad:

and make sure to plugin to your Charger. JUSTINCASE

I tried it out like 10 times putting it in standby myself and letting it go on it's own. I noticed it does the faint beeping when you force it into standby (tap the power button). If you leave it alone and let it go in standby on it's own, it'll use the real buzzers like Digital 1. Oh and unless I'm mistaken you have to use the Wake-up club alarm for it to work.  The standard alarm wont work with a real buzzer either if it goes into standby (on it's own or you force it).

But ya I got it too, I'll probably never use it unless Sony does a firmware update and adds an OFF option for auto-standby in Power Save Settings. At least the alarm works, but I'd want to use it on trips as a travel clock. Leaving it sitting in sony's silver charging stand. Kinda pointless to have a clock that goes BLANK every ten minutes.......   Auto standby is pointless when it's friggin plugged in or on a charging stand. >.<

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 33 (123 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12020 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Well screen burn in is much easier on OLED screens. If you had it on your clock image, that image would most likely burn in.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 33 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6419 posts

Jan 20, 2013
You get what you pay for but I still like it. Can't beat free. I've downloaded worse apps.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 33 (108 Views)
0 Likes