Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 15 2013
By: theman_714 PlayStation MVP 363 posts

Who here got the Wake-Up Club app?

32 replies 525 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

I downloaded it just now, it's great! I was worried that it won't work when turned off or that it would have a lot of customizable features, but now I'm pleased, I tested it now and it does work when turned off and there's stats and stuff that I'd need to look at later, but the important thing is that it works!

How are you guys liking it?

Message 1 of 33 (525 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12336 posts

Re: Who here got the Wake-Up Club app?

Jan 15, 2013
It's an alarm clock. I already have several. Not very exciting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 33 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Really? I got it and set my alarm to loud, digital 1. After that I wanted to test it so I set the alarm to go off in a min, after that I put it on standby mode and when the min was up all it did was make a small beep noise. Anybody know how to get it to do what I set it to?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 33 (517 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Tankmen404 wrote:
Really? I got it and set my alarm to loud, digital 1. After that I wanted to test it so I set the alarm to go off in a min, after that I put it on standby mode and when the min was up all it did was make a small beep noise. Anybody know how to get it to do what I set it to?

you know what, I actually noticed this too, it beeps for 5 seconds and then stops, guess it's not really great

Message 4 of 33 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jan 15, 2013
im not sure why vita users are excited about an alarm clock. i seen 5 threads about it. 250 dollars system need games not alarm apps. dont get me wrong i'd love more apps for vita but apps that actually would use like the youtube,facebook etc.. those are what i call apps. would be nice if it was a music, a new video streaming app.or just a game app.again thats just my opinion. dont get mad fanboys.

<script src="http://www.gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=http://www.google.com/ig/modules/youtube.xml&up_channel=PSVITAGAMES22&synd=open&w=320&h=390&title=&border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&output=js"></script>

Message 5 of 33 (506 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Reason why I was excited for it is because its an awesome alarm mixed with social community. Adds a new blend in the mix. I just gotta figure out my prob and this app will be an 10/10
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 6 of 33 (501 Views)
MVP Support
12336 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Social community for an alarm app. Yay?

"Hey look, my neighbor wakes up when I do! How cool!"
"Oh, looks like I wasn't the only one who overslept!"
"I'm up! So I'll cheer on the other people still asleep!"

.....sounds great
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 33 (494 Views)
Last Guardian
11877 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Tankmen404 wrote:

You suppose to leave the screen on WITHOUT going to Standby Mode. Test it a lot of times. but actually did the real thing

sine i don't own a alarm clock :smileysad:

and make sure to plugin to your Charger. JUSTINCASE

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 8 of 33 (486 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
363 posts

Jan 16, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Tankmen404 wrote:

You suppose to leave the screen on WITHOUT going to Standby Mode. Test it a lot of times. but still actually did the real thing

sine i don't own a alarm clock :smileysad:

and make sure to plugin to your Charger. JUSTINCASE

Looks like al2009man is right, my advice would be turn down the brightness to very low and plug in the recharger when you want to use it, hopefully they'll have some patch so you can use it on stand-by mode 

Message 9 of 33 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Jan 16, 2013

its alright i guess, i had .25 left in my psn walet so i just got the add on ya, lol. not much to it. trophys seems easy to get. and to those wondering wh people are excited.. its a app which we dont have alot of and its free. i love gaming on my vita but it do need more apps.

oh and i tested the alarm, u gotto keep it in standby. and also i have had my vita for over 9 months now and i leave it on standby everynight on charge and havent noticed any difference in my battery. i know alot of people are worried about killing the battery.

Message 10 of 33 (457 Views)
0 Likes