Dec 22 2012
By: Scthye Hekseville Citizen 274 posts

Who can I complain to about my psn game purchase?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 115 views Edited Dec 22, 2012

I bought sonic adventure on the store and also the DX DLC. The DLC said I get to play as metal sonic and have extra missions, what it didn't tell me is that I had to unlock it. And I'm **bleep** I knew about this when it was on the GameCube and it had to be unlocked, but I was not told about this PSN version. To me this is just a middle finger in my face I paid extra money for something I have to unlock and how to unlock it is freaking ridiculous and hard, I paid for the DLC, so I could use it ASAP not after having to jump through some high fire hoops over a shark tank. I want to complain about this to someone who was involved with this rip off and I want there to be an update that unlocks metal sonic so I can play what I paid for, I don't want that BS of we want it to stay original or we can't do that I know it can be done because it has been done before for other games. Most recent was RE 6 and the unlocking of Ada Wong.  I mean come on if this was done on let's say a COD map pack and it couldn't be played unless you beat the game on veteran without dieing, reach level 1,000,000 on zombies, and then make it to the last prestige without dieing once. That would be considered unacceptable, so why am I getting ripped off on my DLC purchase for a old sonic game. Heck if there was a disclaimer stating that this had to be unlocked and what steps would be taken to unlock it I would be as mad as I am now. Someone please tell me who to talk to I want to get this taken care of.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10747 posts

Re: Who can I complain to about my psn game purchase?

Dec 22, 2012
Whoever the developers and publishers of the game are.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Dec 22, 2012

johngie wrote:
Whoever the developers and publishers of the game are.

It's a remake of an old game so idk if it's the old team or someone else, and it's new to the ps because it was a GameCube exclusive before so that makes it confusing 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10747 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Sony isn't in charge of anything, not even the store description, unless they own it. So figure out who published it.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Dec 22, 2012
if you need someone to tell you here that you should call sony vs rant on here, than you deserved what you got. so stupid
One day at a time babe....
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Dec 22, 2012

johngie wrote:
Sony isn't in charge of anything, not even the store description, unless they own it. So figure out who published it.

Thank you, I have contacted the publisher and I'm waiting for a response.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (69 Views)
0 Likes