Jul 25 2012
By: HWGuy14 Fender Bender 3334 posts

Who agrees that PSN store sucks?

32 replies 1448 views Edited Jul 25, 2012

updates arent really facinating.. and the layout is very bland and old. 

It is the most unorganized peice of crap ever.

They should update it with a complete new layout and theme.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 33 (1,448 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Re: Who agrees that PSN store sucks?

Jul 25, 2012

I disagree.  What do you want it to look like?  Wht content do you want?  Personally I can't wait for Tuesday to roll around, because it means I got through another Monday unharmed and to see the new content.  

http://www.slowrecovery.com
Message 2 of 33 (1,438 Views)
MVP Support
9156 posts

Jul 25, 2012
I like it.
Message 3 of 33 (1,435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jul 25, 2012

If you are one of those fanboys that are comparing to xbox, then NO, IT DOES NOT SUCK. trust me, i love both consoles and when you compare both online stores, the PSN Store is easier to navigate, just like the entire layout also the if you are talking about movies, the PSN store is on top with over 4 times more movies and tv shows then the xbox does. i wish the xbox could get more movies though Smiley Sad

in music, again PSN Store will have more because of the worlds second largest music publisher, Sony Music Entertainment not only that but vidzone is also better on the ps3 then the xbox with better UI and multi-track listing and stuff. DLC is good on both, half games get dlc first on cboc like cod, and half on ps3, like battlefield 3. BOTH ARE GREAT, YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH EITHER

Message 4 of 33 (1,429 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Jul 27, 2012

the psn store is WAY BETTER than the xbox live store.. ( i have xbox live) leave it the way it  is.. i mean what else do u want? its a store not a game lol.

Message 5 of 33 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
429 posts

Jul 27, 2012

jachin5 wrote:

If you are one of those fanboys that are comparing to xbox, then NO, IT DOES NOT SUCK. trust me, i love both consoles and when you compare both online stores, the PSN Store is easier to navigate, just like the entire layout also the if you are talking about movies, the PSN store is on top with over 4 times more movies and tv shows then the xbox does. i wish the xbox could get more movies though Smiley Sad

in music, again PSN Store will have more because of the worlds second largest music publisher, Sony Music Entertainment not only that but vidzone is also better on the ps3 then the xbox with better UI and multi-track listing and stuff. DLC is good on both, half games get dlc first on cboc like cod, and half on ps3, like battlefield 3. BOTH ARE GREAT, YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH EITHER

man i dont kno wat he wants.. ITS store!! look at every online store on the internet.. basic simple easy. xbox lvie store.. HORRIBLE. we got xbox live so we know. theres nothin  else u can do. if Sony makes this store complicated by adding more junk and stuff.. ppl just gonan get aggravated and not buy a thing and go to gamestop lol. 

Message 6 of 33 (1,403 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
540 posts

Jul 29, 2012
I just want the ability to hide PSP, Vita and M Rated games. Really I don't care about those things.
Message 7 of 33 (1,376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 30, 2012

This is a list of the things i hate/want to change about the PS Store and related to it. Most of them came from the use of Steam (i have an old PC, but can play a few great games):

- "What's New" is bland. It never advertised some incredible stuff like this month ATLUS sale (Catherine for $20, pretty good deal) or the Pixeljunk Sale (I got 4 games for $3 and PJ Shooter 2 for $5, amazing games). A lot of my friends lost this kind of opportunities, and those who had Steam purchased PJ Eden (for PC, which includes Encore and much more stuff) for $3,74.

- Old stuff like Fallout 3's DLC, Dragon Age Origins Awakening, Elder Scrolls IV Shivering Isles, etc. need to lower their prices. It's stupid to think that i can get all of LA Noire cases for $12 and all Fallout 3 DLC costs $50. Also, used Fallout 3 GOTY copies can be purchased for $13 on GS, so they could sell all DLC for $5-$10.

- Before purchasing a game, it would be great to see how many friends (and which ones) have that same game. Yes, you can see it using compare trophies on all of your friends, but that's tiring and cumbersome.

- Post comments about the purchased game (or at least recommendations for friends that want to purchase it). Not that thing like sending a message, but when you are going to add it to the cart/purchase it. Like Steam, this could be an awesome adding.

- After a week of purchased a game/DLC/whatever, PS Store should ask you to rate it if you hadn't did it. Some people doesn't do it and it's a shame to want to pruchase an onlne DLC where only 30 people purchased them.

Also, what i would like to see on PSN is a calendar. These are my reasons:

- Tell about Service Maintenance, PS Plus updates, PS3/Vita System updates, game releases (with pre-order links).

- Tell about Events from games that i have (Scans the games that i have on my trophy list and show what's available). Before Max Payne 3 release, Red Dead Redemption had 3X Exp in multiplayer in a weekend or so. That would be awesome.

- Tell about releases of upcoming DLC for your games (like Dungeon Defenders, MP3, Starhawk, COD, stuff like that).

- Tell about Home Events that i was invited, rather than open PS Home to see them and remember the date/time.

Message 8 of 33 (1,364 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I agree not only do they never update ps2 and ps1 games. It just every week leaves you so dissapointed.

Message 9 of 33 (1,334 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I like the psn store. You piece of blee blop
Goodbye home
Message 10 of 33 (1,312 Views)
0 Likes