Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: Who agrees that PSN store sucks?

Nov 14, 2012
I like the new store, except that the PS1 and PS2 games are now clashed into 1 "classics" category. Maybe they do have separate categories but I haven't found it. Either way, the classic section fails but everything else is good.
Message 21 of 33 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I have to agree unfortunately the new store is not as good as the old one.  Sure it looks nice, but  it's certainly not as easy to find things anymore.  If they could make it so you could easily see what's new by category (demos, DLC...etc) then it would great.  But if I want to see what the new demos are, my options are show all new content something like 298 items this week or "What's Hot" .  Perhaps, there is a way but I haven't found it.

Message 22 of 33 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Dr8ke wrote:

Perhaps, there is a way but I haven't found it.

That's part of the problem. If it IS there, we shouldn't have to have a hard time finding it. That would be a design fail.

Message 23 of 33 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Longer loading.

Occasional freeze.

Incredibly annoying to find a specific DLC because the ''All DLC'' section is no longer there, instead we have useless ''Character, Level, Stage, ect.'' categories to make things complicated for nothing.

Message 24 of 33 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3332 posts

Nov 16, 2012

The only problem I have with this new store is that its hard for me to find what im looking for. The older store was easier to locate items as there were many categories. I hope soon we will have these categories added back.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 25 of 33 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Screen movement is just awful....its like designed for what a phone app is. It  sucks!

Complain enough and they have to change it!

Message 26 of 33 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I don't like the new PS store either. It's not as organized. It's basically an app now and it takes longer to load. The layout is so much more confusing. Why fix what wasn't broken? I may sound like a baby complaining about speed, but it was less hassling to save that overall of about 10 seconds on opening/exiting. Everything you needed to see/know was right in front of you upon opening, now you have to scroll right/left like you're using some touch screen device.

Message 27 of 33 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Nov 21, 2012
I like how it takes less buttons to click to see a bunch of content all at once. But then to make up for it I have to scroll past lots of things I'm not interested in.
Message 28 of 33 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1749 posts

Nov 21, 2012

IT IS confusing, no more A-Z list of DLC for games..... look for the few idiots who can't see the problem here like Fidelitw/e......   when I first got my PS3 last year, i went through the lists of DLC that was NICELY sorted by GAME to see what games there were and what each one had for DLC. NOW? It's seperated by 8-10 **bleep** catagories like "item" and "Stats" and "levels", and DLC for ONE game could be flung out in all 8 diff catagories, and it would take a f'ing HOUR just to BROWSE (key word here BROWSE) and keep the **bleep** stright in your head while you do so. IT's either that or you have to already know which game you're looking for and use the new search thing. THAT way you can look the game up and bring up it's screen which also lists all DLC. THAT part I like, but there's no way to browse anymore without wanting to take your PS3 and throw it through the TV.

I'll tell you flat out right now, if they had pulled this crap LAST year when I got my PS3, there's a few games I wouldn't have even SEEN let alone bought, cause I wouldn't have BOTHERED trying to sort through this mangled mess of sh!t trying to browse..... I was gonna say something else but i forgot....

Look, all they have to do is replace that stupid fracking list of DLC catagories with the normal A-Z list of GAMES, AND from what other have said..... put a search feature in OUR downloaded stuff.  They do THOSE two things, I guarantee there won't be anymore complaining. I WAS going to get Plus soon, but this jumbled f'ing mess of crap as it is now..... sorry but no. And I'm pretty sure I'll be spending alot less money too, since i can't find a **bleep** thing anymore (unless like i said i already know which game I'm looking for). Straight up... if I was the boss over there, I already would've fired the idiot that thought this was a good idea.

Message 29 of 33 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 10, 2015

it sucks, im not bashing, im not trolling, I own a gaming pc (steam, origin, uplay) I used to own a ps3 with the clasic psn, and i recently got one with the **bleep** psn, i also used to own a 360. and i gotta say this psn sucks alot  and theri servers too. 

PS2 scph-50001 NTSC/PAL (120gb HDD-OSD///)
PS2 scph-39001 NTSC (Virgin No Laser///)
PS2 scph-90001 NTSC-J (Virgin 100% Working///)
PS3 - Yots*htsune-done (Virgin///)
Message 30 of 33 (51 Views)
0 Likes