Aug 3, 2012

I think it's fine, it's simplicity makes things easy to find

Message 11 of 33 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: Who agrees that PSN store sucks?

Oct 23, 2012
I don't much care how it looks. I don't spend long in the store. I get what i want and move on. The search function now, meh, its new. Not bad. Not good. But im not familiar with it so im not liking it much, but it doesnt matter. One one BIG dislike is the still missing SEARCH DOWNLOADS function.i have...472 'items' in my download history. Games/demos/avatars/videos. Finding a old one is a royal pain. Why no search function sony???????/??
""putting my portable id here via moblie device is not as simple as i thought copy/paste function doesnt want to copy it right, oh well""
Message 12 of 33 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Oct 23, 2012
The store is fine, but can use some minor new 'features'?

I would like to be able to save what's in my cart or recent searches. Sometimes I back out of the store and have to get everything back into my cart.

There is a rating system. Why not a comment approval feature?

Should the recommend feature be expanded more? Instead of sending it to your friends, maybe post it on Twitter or etc'.

YB

Message 13 of 33 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 13, 2012
New store sucks it.... Hard. Sometimes when you win, you lose.
Message 14 of 33 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I dont' like this either, nothing's organized well...... And yes It's slower, bigger, and takes longer to go through. Where's the A-Z list of DLC's? I tried to get some DLC for FFXIII-2 after this upgraded and it took me half an hour to find the **bleep** game. Finally l realized you HAVE to go to the top and hit Search, and manually put in each **bleep** letter....... When the screen for JUST that game comes up there's links under the picture, such as all it's add ons. Then it took me another 30 minutes to figure out how to add funds to the wallet.  Before you could just go to CART in the top whether you had anythign in it or not, and add funds. Now.... you can't. You have to put things IN the cart, then you can add funds when you checkout. Although I have to admit THAT aspect is better, especially the fact it only adds what you need. No more need to add another 5 bucks when you need 30 cents or something.

All in all I like the LOOK of the new store, but the degisn completely sucks. It's all meshed together, it's too hard to find things, or just browse.....  christ the DLC menu is friggin stupid. Why have diff catagories for items/weapons/levels/characters/game apps/ combos/vehicles/stats.... I mean seriously? THOSE different sections should have been the A-Z list of games with DLC. When I'm looking at available DLC Ifor games I'm considering buying, I want to find the game in a list in 5 seconds (like before) and see ALL the DLC on ONE screen, not have to look at 10 diff **bleep** secftions..... Whoever designed this needs to be fired, it's so incompetent it's unbelievable.... All in all this is seriously annoying to use compared to the simple Store before this. The ONLY thing I like is the last couple lines I said of the first paragraph.

By the way, this design sucks so bad I actually felt compelled to post on here for the first time ever..... if that tells you something. Hope someone over there reads this.

And after watching this video...... it really IS alot slower: http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ht2JUdoiL_c?feature=player_embedded

Message 15 of 33 (192 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15735 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Don't care one way or another.  

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 16 of 33 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 13, 2012
The store sucks!
Message 17 of 33 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Nov 13, 2012

LOVE IT!

Moble

Message 18 of 33 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Nov 14, 2012

how about in the store you have a section where everything that was release that week has it own section , not seperated , like when the first ps store was 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 19 of 33 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I have to agree with the users that believe that the new store is inferior to the old one. It is extremely hard to find anything and the worst thing is the DLC spam. One of the main reasons I preferred the old PSN to XBLA was the fact that the store had the DLC separated by game. I used to jokingly call the XBLA DLC store the "Rock Band store". Unfortunately it looks like Sony has followed in those not so hallowed footsteps. Can't wait for double Rock Band stores...*sarcasm ends here*

Note: I don't mind Rock Band....I do mind when the DLC page is 90% Rock Band....or any game tbh.
Message 20 of 33 (166 Views)
0 Likes