Reply
Aug 25 2006
By: Hopelessd~ First Son 4 posts
Offline

White and Silver PS3 release date?

15 replies 802 views Edited Aug 25, 2006
I did a search on white PS3 release dates and sifted through about 9 pages of results but in none of them I could find the answer I was looking for. I also looked at the FAQS and inside there was no answer either. So I ask if anyone knows if there is a date set for the white and silver PS3s to be released? Thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/10/2005
Offline
1226 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006
No, there isn't a set release date for the white and silver PS3.

Message Edited by MC.POP on 08-25-2006 12:00 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/11/2006
Offline
387 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006
silver comes out on TBA 16th, with white coming on Unannounced 8th
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/04/2004
Offline
4094 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006


ElegantGremlin wrote:
silver comes out on TBA 16th, with white coming on Unannounced 8th





Don't listen to this guy ^^^ He doesn't know what he's talking about.


Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/23/2005
Offline
1186 posts
 

Re: Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006
nobody knoes yet
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/11/2006
Offline
387 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006


freakyfreak wrote:


ElegantGremlin wrote:
silver comes out on TBA 16th, with white coming on Unannounced 8th





Don't listen to this guy ^^^ He doesn't know what he's talking about.

so wait! you have actual release dates for the white and silver! please share.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/29/2004
Offline
469 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006
40gb is black 60gb is black or silver
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/25/2006
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006
according to an interview with sony's ceo ther will not be more colors for a while because that would mean that they would have to make 4 different consoles and 6 different if they added white and silver      
,
 
,
 
,
black 20 and 60             white 20 and 60                silver 20 and 60                  ===========6 different types
,
 
,
 
,
so too answer your question their will not be a different color for at least a year and that is fact
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/04/2004
Offline
4094 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006


ElegantGremlin wrote:


freakyfreak wrote:


ElegantGremlin wrote:
silver comes out on TBA 16th, with white coming on Unannounced 8th





Don't listen to this guy ^^^ He doesn't know what he's talking about.

so wait! you have actual release dates for the white and silver! please share.





No, I don't. I was simply stating that the dates you said were not released by sony and were in fact pulled from your ass.


Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/01/2005
Offline
8944 posts
 

Re: White and Silver PS3 release date?

Aug 25, 2006
,

,
,
,
,Hopelessd wrote:
I did a search on white PS3 release dates and sifted through about 9 pages of results but in none of them I could find the answer I was looking for. I also looked at the FAQS and inside there was no answer either. So I ask if anyone knows if there is a date set for the white and silver PS3s to be released? Thanks in advance.
,

,
,
,
If you see some person says "Sony has put up another racist ad" then you know it is soon to come out!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (801 Views)
0 Likes