Aug 14 2013
By: JigglyBitz First Son 15 posts

Which games to tradein/sell and which/what to get?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 184 views Edited Aug 14, 2013

Hey everyone! I rarely post here, and sincerely apologize if I posted this in the wrong section, but anyway, onto the point at hand.

I am looking to trade in or sell some games. I usually don't trade in but I got a 50% extra store credit for everything I trade in that I can use, so I'm not so sure yet.

Anyway, I am looking to get something new. Last of Us, Dynasty Warriors 8, and Metro Last Light look good to me, but I am sure there's other underrated games I am missing out on, so if you can give me an opinion, then great!

Anyway the games I have right now (and my opinion on them) are:

Crysis 2 - I like it, but I am not really good at stealth oriented games, and there seems to be a little bit of it, but eh, not sure.

Assassin's Creed 3 - I love the story, but yet again, I'm not good at stealth type games so I am a bit wary of it right now.. and it seems to get in my way sometimes.

Little Big Planet 2 - Lots of fun, this series was one of the reasons I got a PS3. However, I don't have many friends to play it with, so after story mode it kinda gets boring to play since it's more fun with others.

Final Fantasy XIII - I'm not sure about this one, I didn't really like the story, but I am a bit biased since I loved all the oldschool FF games. And I have almost all of them on my PSN account and I play them a lot more.

Black Ops 2 - Not trading it or selling it. It's my top choice for multiplayer.

MW3 - Same as Black Ops 2.

Sleeping Dogs - My favorite single player game of the moment, so no on that one too. Love this game and it's story. The DLC adds a good touch to it too.

Killzone 3 - You can buy this pretty cheap, it's fun to play but the story lacks for me.

Doom 3 BFG Edition - Not sure if this is really good or not, seeing as how I never played Doom 3 and haven't touched this one yet. I got it for free from a friend so I don't know.

Skyrim Legendary Edition - I got this since everyone told me I should get it as it will be like nothing I ever played before. (And they were right, I haven't.. all this open world is so overwhelming to me.) However, I don't really like it all that much, and it's a shame I spent 60$ on it. If I knew the DLC was on the disk I would've gotten it used. Lack of mods and such broke it for me. It's a great game but I rarely play it, hell, the people I live with play it more than I do. Of course, I didn't like Fallout much either so I don't know. I tried it, I kinda like it, but it's not MUCH of my style of game. I'd probably enjoy it more on PC, but my PC is not good at all for gaming, so I am out of luck there.

Any recommendations on what to trade-in or sell?

As far as what to buy goes, I like games with a good story (or good multiplayer, but I have BLOPS2/MW3 so I have that thirst quenched for me) and with a good replay value. The genres I like are FPS, Sci-Fi Games, RPG, Action/Adventure, and Open World style games.

If anyone cares to help me out, please do! And thank you. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Re: Which games to tradein/sell and which/what to get?

Aug 14, 2013

well last of us is kinda stealthy

Message 2 of 8 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Aug 14, 2013

the highest trad in on that list would be Black Ops 2, I would trade in one of those COD games and get Last of Us but Dragon's Crown is decent

Message 3 of 8 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
521 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Don't ever trade in or sell games, you will regret it. Trust me.

Message 4 of 8 (143 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Honestly, i would keep MW3 and sell Black Ops 2. buts thats just me.

I'd say sell Killzone, but you won't get much,

KEEP SKYRIM.

I would keep AC3 unless you plan on getting AC4, just cause your going to get an urge to play an AC game.

I can't comment on the other games

I would definitely recommend The Last Of Us and Tomb Raider (2013). Right now, you can get Tomb raider for $20 on PSN with a lot of dlc and what not. Its a really fun open world game. Last of Us needs to recommendation.
Oh, and if you've never play Uncharted. Play them. Any. (for best experience, play in order)
Message 5 of 8 (126 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Aug 15, 2013

whatever you trade in you should get dragons dogma -__-.............. me personally I'm going to trade in about 30 dollars tomorrow moring to get dance dance revolution (w/ gamepad) on my 360 and then about another 4 dollars to get all the other ddr games on 360....then I'm going to spend some moneys at some other stores to get some hard foam padding and plastic cover to make the pad AWESOME...

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 6 of 8 (120 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Aug 15, 2013

I was thinking the same, the only person I know with a PS3 has only Black Ops 2 so that's the only reason why I have it. I enjoy MW3 a lot more.

I saw the deal with Tomb Raider. Pretty cheap if you ask me, was going to get it but wasn't sure if it was like previous Tomb Raiders or not. (Not that I didn't like the previous games.)

Anyway, thanks for your recommendations, along with the other people who did. If anyone else has any input, lemme know!

Message 7 of 8 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2036 posts

Aug 15, 2013

JigglyBitz wrote:

I was thinking the same, the only person I know with a PS3 has only Black Ops 2 so that's the only reason why I have it. I enjoy MW3 a lot more.

I saw the deal with Tomb Raider. Pretty cheap if you ask me, was going to get it but wasn't sure if it was like previous Tomb Raiders or not. (Not that I didn't like the previous games.)

Anyway, thanks for your recommendations, along with the other people who did. If anyone else has any input, lemme know!

all of my friends switched to xbox cause they just play call of duty, except one friend, so we just play faceoff. and i never played the old tomb raiders, but this one is amazing.

Message 8 of 8 (104 Views)
0 Likes