Feb 23 2013
By: Psychoneirick Lombax Warrior 135 posts

Which game to buy next?

14 replies 211 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

I just got money for another game,  I was planning on buying Persona 4 golden, but my local store wont get it till april. So in the meantime, which game should I buy? here are the ones they have that Im interested in:

Uncharted: GA

Sonic all star racings transformed

Rayman Origins

FIFA 13

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 

CoD: Decclasified (Ive read very bad reviews from pages like IGN, but good ones from users, so tell me what you think)

Unit 13

Silent Hill book of memories

Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

I was planning on getting uncharted first since I decided I wont be getting plus (not ready to go all-digital yet, not while the memories are that expensive), but those games I listed caught my attention too. I have no friends that own a Vita, so please recommend me a game that is fun to play alone or that has a fun online multiplayer.

Also, I got 20 bucks in my account, and cant decide which game to get, the one Im thinking about is Sine Mora since ive read good reviews about it. Also planning on getting Gravity rush dlc, but I dont know if they are fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (211 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Which game to buy next?

Feb 23, 2013

Psychoneirick wrote:

I just got money for another game,  I was planning on buying Persona 4 golden, but my local store wont get it till april. So in the meantime, which game should I buy? here are the ones they have that Im interested in:

Rayman Origins

FIFA 13

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 

CoD: Decclasified (Ive read very bad reviews from pages like IGN, but good ones from users, so tell me what you think)

Unit 13

I was planning on getting uncharted first since I decided I wont be getting plus (not ready to go all-digital yet, not while the memories are that expensive), but those games I listed caught my attention too. I have no friends that own a Vita, so please recommend me a game that is fun to play alone or that has a fun online multiplayer.

Also, I got 20 bucks in my account, and cant decide which game to get, the one Im thinking about is Sine Mora since ive read good reviews about it. Also planning on getting Gravity rush dlc, but I dont know if they are fun.

My top 3 are:

1) Need for Speed

20 Ninja Gaiden (no multiplayer, but great game)

3) Unit 13 (Great game feels like Socom, but only has co-op, and no story, just missions)

Uncharted GA is also really good, but no multiplayer and still a little pricey. I personally enjoy COD. It's a little shallow but i still find it enjoyable, and still too pricey to fully recommend. As for Sine Mora, it looks and plays great, but very challenging. ultimate Marvel vs Capcom is also very good, but I prefer Street Fighter vs Tekken if you want a good fighter. Also Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken is a blast to play for only 10 bucks.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2596 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I don't know, it's really up to you.

awfgerfy.png

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Psychoneirick wrote:

Rayman Origins

FIFA 13

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 

Unit 13

You might also consider Resistance: Burning Skies. :smileywink: :smileyhappy:

This has nice Infrastructure multi-player action!Cannot recommend it for the 1 player version on it though.If you have an IP and Wi-Fi you owe it to yourself to play the Infrastructure side of ths title.It is fun,just a slightly less one when compared to R:R on PSP.

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. :smileyhappy:

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1676 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I recommend Urban Trial Freestyle. Great game and only $10 without plus. It's single player only but has leaderboards and ghosts

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Feb 24, 2013
CoD: Declassified is only for hardcore fanboys. Virtually every reputable reviewer gave it a low rating.
Have you considered playing the demos of these games? :smileyhappy:
A few of them have one available... Rayman Origins is fun if you love platforming games. It starts off easy but then it picks up in difficulty and it lasts a good while.
I ended up selling my copy of UMC3....wasn't much fun.
Sine Mora also has a demo and that game is insanely hard.
If I were you I'd just wait for Persona 4, save up the cash you have for Soul Sacrifice, and use the $20 to buy two PSN games or Rayman Origins which I believe is also $20.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10751 posts

Feb 24, 2013
CoD is terrible.

Resistance has no kind of prestige option for MP, so after you hit the last rank and unlock what little there is to for weapons, that's it. You're playing just for fun, and the game really isn't that fun to begin with.

Uncharted is a good time. Spent $50 on it at launch, don't regret it one bit. Good gameplay, meh story, excellent production values.

Unit 13 is one game I'm somewhat indifferent about. Bought it, played it, meh. I imagine if another game drought comes along I'll pick it up again.

Silent Hill seems like a good timesink. I'll be buying it when I run out of games to play.

I highly recommend Need for Speed. Lots of fun.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I would recommend just buying the one year of Playstation + if you haven't already and downloading Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and Ninja Gaidan Sigma +.

If you didn't already have it, you could also download Gravity Rush if you wanted.

However, that's only if you don't mind not owning the pysical versions of these games.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I wa thinking on getting plus, but decided not to since the only games that seem appealing to me are Gravity rush (already own it), Ninja gaiden and uncharted. Also I prefer physical copies because I dont want to spend more money on a bigger memory card (yet) and would preder to use the memory space for psp or psn classics. Also I got a case for my vota that can store up to 22 game cards, so swapping is not a problem to me.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1783 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

well, you could get playstaion plus, and then you can get Uncharted and Ninja Gaiden. (i personally didnt like Ninja Gaiden). also, i wouldnt suggest getting UMvC3, its pretty bad.

also, apparently fifa 13 is just a reskinned fifa12, not nearly as good. 

I would suggest getting NFS. i have the ps3 version, and its amazing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (126 Views)
0 Likes