Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12816 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013
The last of us, obviously
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 11 of 23 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/24/2013
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013

Choice of game is really dependent o yourself.

 

I picked Battlefield 4 becuase I loved the series.

 

Ill pick up the flag ship title later. Waitign on FFXIV version next year.

 

 

Message 12 of 23 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
180 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013

Thanks everyone!, so far The Last pf Us is the prefered choice it seems. How long / hard is each game? and how about replay value? I suppose BioShock Infinite is the same as past games, but i'm not sure  about TLoU. 

 

Message 13 of 23 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
53241 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013

IX-lycaon wrote:

BioShock Infinite or The Last of Us. 

I'm a huge fan of the first two BioShock games, but i'm also a huge fan of survival horror. I've heard both games have great story, so i guess i'm safe eaither way. I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on which one is more worthy of my money.


that is a tough one, both are really good games.

 

For me personally, I would choose The Last of Us, I think its more fun to play overall.  However, you can get bioshock for less money as its older now. 

Message 14 of 23 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
180 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

IX-lycaon wrote:

BioShock Infinite or The Last of Us. 

I'm a huge fan of the first two BioShock games, but i'm also a huge fan of survival horror. I've heard both games have great story, so i guess i'm safe eaither way. I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on which one is more worthy of my money.


that is a tough one, both are really good games.

 

For me personally, I would choose The Last of Us, I think its more fun to play overall.  However, you can get bioshock for less money as its older now. 


To tell you the truth, i'm more into stylish and surreal games, so i feel like i might end enjoying BioShock more, even if TLoU seems like the better experience. But then again, i don't mind realistic games if they are done well. 

Oh desicions D: I might have to rent both games to decide.

Message 15 of 23 (94 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/11/2013
Offline
4381 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013

IX-lycaon wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

IX-lycaon wrote:

BioShock Infinite or The Last of Us. 

I'm a huge fan of the first two BioShock games, but i'm also a huge fan of survival horror. I've heard both games have great story, so i guess i'm safe eaither way. I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on which one is more worthy of my money.


that is a tough one, both are really good games.

 

For me personally, I would choose The Last of Us, I think its more fun to play overall.  However, you can get bioshock for less money as its older now. 


To tell you the truth, i'm more into stylish and surreal games, so i feel like i might end enjoying BioShock more, even if TLoU seems like the better experience. But then again, i don't mind realistic games if they are done well. 

Oh desicions D: I might have to rent both games to decide.


Best thing to do. 

Message 16 of 23 (88 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
180 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013

Oh, i forgot to add that i don't like Uncharted. But even i can tell TLoU and uncharted are very different experiences. 

-Loved Bioshock 1 and 2. In fact, i liked more the second one, so you could say i'm not too picky when it comes to Bioshock, as long as it has good art direction and deep meaning.

-Didn't like Uncharted. I admit i haven't played it much, just enough to know that it's not my kind of game.

-Love good survival horror with good sense of athmosphere and narrative. Silent Hill is my favorite in the genre.

-Don't like overly linear and cinematic games, especially those with flashy stuff and QTEs happenning all the time.

-Graphics are not that important to me. I rather have good music and unique art direction.

Is there anything here that could affect my choice?

 

 

Message 17 of 23 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12816 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013
Alright this thread is going on for too long
Pick one and play it, when you're done trade it in for the other

/thread
im going to bed
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 18 of 23 (73 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Online
23290 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 25, 2013

You've had a lot of good suggestions and insight and you're still undecided? I have the perfect solution.

 

Just choose.

 

 

I knew there was a reason I normally stay away from this type of thread.

Message 19 of 23 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
180 posts
 

Re: Which game should i get first?

Jun 26, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Alright this thread is going on for too long
Pick one and play it, when you're done trade it in for the other

/thread
im going to bed

Aw come on, i just want to hear some opinions before i decide. is there something wrong with that?

But alright, i get it, if it's such a big deal then i'll just have to rent them, even if i'm not too fond of the idea.

Thanks guys Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 23 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes