Jun 24 2013
By: IX-lycaon Lombax Warrior 180 posts
Accepted Solution

Which game should i get first?

22 replies 278 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

BioShock Infinite or The Last of Us. 

I'm a huge fan of the first two BioShock games, but i'm also a huge fan of survival horror. I've heard both games have great story, so i guess i'm safe eaither way. I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on which one is more worthy of my money.

Message 1 of 23 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Re: Which game should i get first?

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

IX-lycaon wrote:

BioShock Infinite or The Last of Us. 

I'm a huge fan of the first two BioShock games, but i'm also a huge fan of survival horror. I've heard both games have great story, so i guess i'm safe eaither way. I was wondering if you guys could give me your opinions on which one is more worthy of my money.

From a finacial standpoint I'd say go for TLoU because Bioshock Infinite will go on a sale sooner.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 2 of 23 (272 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24477 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Bioshock Infinite is already only $40 new and includes the first Bioshock. So ti depends how much you want to spend. If you've got the money I'd go for TLOU since you've already got the first Bioshock. If you didn't have that I would have recommended Infinite.

Message 3 of 23 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I've completed both, and I'd say that The Last of Us is better in terms of both story and gameplay.
Message 4 of 23 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Both great games but last of us for sure. Bioshock infinite was good but not as good as previous ones. I compair it to defiance with better graphics but same story. With last of us you get a survival horror game that reminds me of walking dead show and is bluring the line of nextgen with fresh gameplay and AI along with best graphic yet to hit current generation consoles in my opinion.
Message 5 of 23 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jun 24, 2013

The last of us. Its a *real* AAA game.

Bioshock infinite is boring, repetitive, and has bad graphics. Read REAL reviews, its not a good game. The company who produced the game paid some well known sites to give it a good review. Avoid it.

Message 6 of 23 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 24, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

Bioshock infinite is boring, repetitive, and has bad graphics. Read REAL reviews, its not a good game. The company who produced the game paid some well known sites to give it a good review. Avoid it.

Proof or it never happened

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 7 of 23 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2599 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Cimbom19855 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

Here we go with the classic retarded "Proof or it never happened HUR HUR HURRRRRRR"

Thing.

Look it up. Take 2 always pays companies like IGN and Metacritic to change the scores.

Message 8 of 23 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 24, 2013

ccrogers15 wrote:

Cimbom19855 wrote:

ccrogers15 wrote:

Here we go with the classic retarded "Proof or it never happened HUR HUR HURRRRRRR"

Thing.

Look it up. Take 2 always pays companies like IGN and Metacritic to change the scores.

Your view cant be taking seriously if you cant back it up.

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 9 of 23 (190 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Whoever is saying bioshock infinite is boring is boring themselves. Its amazing. Please stop.
Message 10 of 23 (180 Views)
0 Likes