May 28 2012
By: Zwind3 Monster Hunter 38 posts

Where to get the game from?

5 replies 31 views Edited May 28, 2012

I want to get syphon filter logan's shadow for my ps vita because people sayed it work but I don't see the download on my ps3 or psvita store but I do see a demo.

Message 1 of 6 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: Where to get the game from?

May 28, 2012

Zwind3 wrote:

I want to get syphon filter logan's shadow for my ps vita because people sayed it work but I don't see the download on my ps3 or psvita store but I do see a demo.

If you type it into the search box it should come up.

Message 2 of 6 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

May 28, 2012

There are some games that dont show up.. Ive tried a couple of them

Message 3 of 6 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

May 29, 2012

Does anyone know where I can get the download code from because some discussions say you need a download code to get it.

Message 4 of 6 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 29, 2012

By code you mean PSN card code right? if so every video game store sell theem, Amazon, Best Buy also carry them, heck, even some random gas station have them as well in their store. To get that game, you have to access the PSN store on the PS3, type the name in the search box, buy then download it to the PS3 and then finally transfer it via Content Manager, i hope that help, you can also buy PSN code online but i'm not advice you to do that unless you are lazy and don;t want to run to a store to buy a card. CHEERs

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 5 of 6 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

May 29, 2012

Zwind3 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get the download code from because some discussions say you need a download code to get it.

You can buy a download code for Logans Shadow from Gamestop, I think you may have to buy it with the code for Killzone as well at the moment since they were both re-released as a bundle. You can do this online or in the store.

And I have just checked the PSN store using the search box and the same offer is on there, so you can purchase it direct from the PSN, but I am afraid you will no longer find it by itself anymore unless that is how you originally bought it.

Message 6 of 6 (31 Views)
0 Likes