Nov 01 2012
By: wolfe789 First Son 7 posts

Where to find Sackboy pumpkin head

3 replies 147 views Edited Nov 1, 2012

I've searched everywhere for the free Sackboy pumpkin head. Can someone clue me what store and how to find it? Thank you! And Happy Halloween!

Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Re: Where to find Sackboy pumpkin head

Nov 1, 2012

where did you see this sackboy pumpkin head?

Message 2 of 4 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Is he refering to the LBP Pumpkin Head "Halloween Mask" costume, which is only available for free for one week around Halloween?

It was published today in the PSN Store for EU.

I don't know where to find it on the NA store, unless it was published *last week* and removed yesterday instead.  The store always updates its content on Tuesdays.

This doesn't have anything to do with Home by the way.  I'm a little surprised that Media Molecule isn't interested in keeping their "LBP Playground" lounge updated in Home with the change in holidays.  Isn't that sort of seasonal upgrade the sort of thing at which MM excels?

What they really need to do is make a series of larger, colorful, superbly animated Sackboy companions.  Do it well and they will sell like hotcakes.

Message 3 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Moved from PS Home Support. Smiley Happy

This item is available in the PSN Store under Add-ons and works with the Little Big Planet games.  I don't believe there is a Home version of this item.

space_cape!!

Message 4 of 4 (116 Views)
0 Likes