Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: Where to buy UK/EU PSN Card?

Jan 30, 2010

Hello! I'm new here, and i have a question.

If a have an American Copy of Singstar, and i buy songs from the UK Singstore, it will work?  i mean, the song can be played with my American Singstar game?

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 71 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Jan 31, 2010

Aremus wrote:

Hello! I'm new here, and i have a question.

If a have an American Copy of Singstar, and i buy songs from the UK Singstore, it will work?  i mean, the song can be played with my American Singstar game?

Yes, check out this thread for complete instructions: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=singstar&thread.id=11987

Enjoy!

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 71 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Feb 3, 2010
Het! Thanks a lot!! I had to wait a little with my Paypal account. But just bought a PSN UK Card! and i'm buying song from the UK! thanks you so much!
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 71 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
260 posts

Feb 5, 2010

www.xboxliveuk76.com Worked for me.

I have alread purchased and downloaded 18 songs. I have 2 more songs to decide on.

Highlights: Lady Gaga, The Cure and Depeche Mode!

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 71 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Aug 4, 2010

Sorry to bump an old topic. Stay away from gamingglue. After my paypal transaction had been completed and my credit card charged. They now want a copy of my driver's license and the credit card before they will send my purchased item. Supposedly to verify my account. My paypal account has been verfied for years. It's sufficient enough for the rest of the world. I'm not giving them two easy pieces of material to committ identity fraud with. I've already disputed the transaction with my credit card company. Just wanted to warn folks of how they're conducting business. A legitimate company would call you to verify your purchase, not ask for this kind of information.

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 71 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Nov 12, 2010

I just tried this and the xboxlivecodes site works just like promised.  4 hours I had my code and I set myself up with a UK account to make it official.  Now I've got so many songs I have to catch up on, I may have to buy another card.

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 71 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Aug 10, 2012

Sorry to bump an old topic I just came across this, those site mention are nice but little pricey when converting to US dollars, I just want a $50 total eu PSN card, not worth paying 75-86 USD for it. Also all you guys mention was singstar, can these PSN cards not work in the PS Store for UK - like I cant enter them into the redeem code and have the balance of the card added to my wallet, and buy like a game or something?

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 71 (1,216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 12, 2013
where are the codes
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 71 (826 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Hello everyone, im also new here but have a Q that ive been trying to solve myself for awhile now and have had no luck,   

But my Q is, Where can a US person that has a UK account find/buy UK PSN Cards, Searched ebay and not much luck seeings how id have to make the purchase with US American Money, 

Any help/ideas would help, Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 71 (451 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 15, 2013

i have a uk psn card up on ebay for sale i got it as a b present but i have a eu account 

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 71 (357 Views)
0 Likes