Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
92 posts

Re: Where to buy UK/EU PSN Card?

Oct 13, 2009

+1 for http://www.xboxliveuk76.com/

got my code 40 minutes after sending the payment.

morrissey & depeche mode, come on down!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Oct 14, 2009

set everything up last night & grabbed a few songs to test and make sure everything was cool.

a few observations:

when i popped in singstar motown, it had me do a 2.41 update (intended for uk-only).

after grabbing two morrissey songs and playing them, i hit the ps button on the controller to shut down the game. my ps3 froze and i had to flip the on / off switch on the back to shut down / restart (first time that's ever happened).

i then logged into my u.s. account and popped in singstar vol. 1. for the first time i can recall, it asked me to pick a country / language. 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 21, 2009

Read this thread and hopped over to http://www.xboxliveuk76.com/ to buy myself a PSN Card for the UK store. Worked brilliantly. A £20 card costs £18.99 on the website and I paid via Paypal. Code was e.mailed to me within an hour and I had no problems activating the card on the UK store. I live in Canada so my cost per song actually works out pretty close (N. America store: $1.56 CAD/song; UK: $1.67 CAD/song). I've already downloaded 8 songs from the UK store. I'm very happy with this new work-around! The only problem now is that when I log into Singstar Online with my primary (N. America) account, I can't upload any media associated with the UK store songs.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Oct 21, 2009

Due to the fact that you are not supposed to possesses these songs. You can't upload any media on your Canadian account.

But, you can on your UK account.

====================================================
I hope one day someone wakes up and Singstar DLC update management team gets fired …
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Oct 22, 2009
http://www.xboxliveuk76.com/ was fast and easy.
I think it's probably the best choice ATM.
=D
-------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 22, 2009
I bought from that xboxliveuk76 site, took 4 hours, got 2 of 50 pound cards.  I spent 80 pounds of it on songs.  LOL.  I might have to buy a third one in a couple months.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
94 posts

Oct 23, 2009

OMG! 80 songs!!!

I made a list of song that i wanted and no more than 40 songs...

You're crazy man! :smileytongue:

====================================================
I hope one day someone wakes up and Singstar DLC update management team gets fired …
Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 23, 2009
Well there are about 40 songs I wanter for myself the other 30 are good songs for parties, 70/80's music stuff.  A few genre's I don't sing but are top 40, so I get them for partytime.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Oct 28, 2009

neopetsd wrote:

set everything up last night & grabbed a few songs to test and make sure everything was cool.

a few observations:

when i popped in singstar motown, it had me do a 2.41 update (intended for uk-only).

after grabbing two morrissey songs and playing them, i hit the ps button on the controller to shut down the game. my ps3 froze and i had to flip the on / off switch on the back to shut down / restart (first time that's ever happened).

i then logged into my u.s. account and popped in singstar vol. 1. for the first time i can recall, it asked me to pick a country / language. 

so after you pick up the psn'uk card and than you have to go through all of this ....sorry but no thanks ..There is a way that this can all be resolved . SCEA NEEDS TO KNOW THAT NORTH AMERICA LOVES SINGSTAR TO AND THAT EVEN  THEY WOULDN'T EVEN SING THE SONGS THATS IN THE NORTH AMERICAN STORE.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 1, 2009

I bought my first card from HMV.com, worked beautifully. My second card I bought from xboxlivetopup.com guy.  I got the code emailed to me, but it says invalid code or that I'm entering it wrong.  Emailed the contact at www.xboxlivetopup.com, they say all is legit and they are contacting their supplier to find out if anything is wrong.  Is anybody had issues loading codes?

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 71 (480 Views)
0 Likes