Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2012
By: TimelessDbz Lombax Warrior 105 posts
Accepted Solution

Where ps vita games at?

7 replies 16 views Edited May 8, 2012

I got BlazBlue Extened , wipe out 20408, and uncharted 3. Now only game i see getting in the future is gravity rush. Is there any other ps vita exclusives that are coming ?  I really hope Sony does not really focus on trying to bring the console  titles to ps vita like killzone, COD, Assassin creed , Battle field and etc. I want to see new IPs on the system that makes the system. Like gravity rush.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Where ps vita games at?

May 8, 2012

We are getting more games, Sony said that as well in recent interview, just wait for E3 this year, also check out Lord of Apocalypse or Ragnarok while you wait and see if you want to import them, personally i just wait for English version. Wait, we have Uncharted 3 now? awesome can wait to started s'plunking with Drake and Sully.

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 8, 2012

Uncharted Golden Abyss. My falult .

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 8, 2012

no problem, have you check out Unit 13 or UMVC3 or Mortal Kombat, those are good games for the Vita

I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 8, 2012

Unit 13 is a pass for me because i dont care for shooters on an hand held but i did try the demo for it. UMVC3 im kinda on the same boat with most people about disc lock content on day one, So im trying to steer away from capcom expect for Dmc. Mk is a maybe my only problem is that I got it already on 360.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 9, 2012

if you don't like shooter then you can pass Unit 13, UMVC3 doesn't have Disc-LOck content, you got the information wrong here, it's Street Fighter X Tekken that do Disk-Lock Content, but i'm aware you hate Capcom like i do then a pass is ok, but it would be dumb to pass Mortal Kombat, let's do a math here: You get a full game like the console version does 40$, you get all 4 DLC character available from start with each character cost about 7$ so 4x7=28$, you get every alternate and classic custome pack for every character, there are 4 pack which cost 5$ so 4x5=20$, you got 150 more challenge in the Challenge Tower that use the Vita touchscreen and Gyro, one of them is like Fruit Ninja, and that game cost about 7$, so if you do the math you get a 95$-100$ games with online play that run on smooth 60fps with down-port graphic for 40$, think about it man.

Also if you like RPG, don't miss out on Disgaea 3 or if you like fighter you can get Reality Figther at a cheap price of 28$, that's game is fun.

I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 9, 2012

You sold ill get MK ASAP thx man.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

May 9, 2012

No prob man, i'm just hope you really ok with down-port graphics, aside from that MK is worth the Money and must have for every Vita owner for it high value and content.

I love Adam Levine
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes