Mar 20 2011
By: Krondelo Lombax Warrior 191 posts
Accepted Solution

Where is this content??

6 replies 25 views Edited Mar 20, 2011

Am I missing something? I have had PS+ since December and I seem to missing some content almost every update. As far as I'm concerned, all the content provided with Plus should be under the PS+ section on the PS Store, correct?

Apparently, AstroTripper, and Guilty Gear just came out for free, never saw those. I got Sonic though.

Also I heard the Pinball game was free and I never saw that either. Do you have to find these manually?

Because I also heard Tetris was on sale for Plus members, I manually went to Tetris and it was still $10.

Please help I don't want to miss free content!?

Message 1 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Re: Where is this content??

Mar 21, 2011

I was unaware that for the NA PS+ subscription that Astro Tripper or Guilty Gear or a discount for Tetris has been offered. It is possible that you saw content that was offered for another region. Zen Pinball was offered for NA PS+ on 9/20/10, but it hasn't been in the PS+ section of the store since a few weeks after it was first offered.

In total, all PS+ content currently offered will be in the PS+ section of the store. Some content might be in a sub folder but its all there. If you want a list of all of the content that you should have you can follow the first link below. This link will take you to a spread sheet that lists all of the PS+ content to date, so you will need to sort by the updates since you joined to see all of the content that you could have. The second link is for the most recent US PSBlog posting stating what PS+ will get in the next update. Let me know if you have any further questions.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AjLyZ4uW4sdBdC1oVVpJMjRvUXNtckRJQlZJclR6aGc&single=true&gid...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/16/coming-to-playstation-plus-socom-4-beta-for-free-ricochet-...

Message 2 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Mar 21, 2011

Hmm, well thank you for the info thats helpful of you. I suppose I just missed the window of opportunity, I might have to try the automatic download.

Message 3 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Mar 21, 2011

Auto download will not help in "not missing content". What auto download will do is download game updates for the last several games that you played (I am not sure the exact number of games that it checks for but I have heard anything from your last 5-10 games to anything in the last month), downloading (but not installing) firmware updates and select content that Sony decides to push to you. Your best bet to avoid missing any content would be to get in a habit of checking the PS+ section of the store every Tuesday night or Wednesday. Personally I check the PS+ store every Tuesday, regardless if there is an official update as they might slip something in unannounced, and at least "purchase" everything so its at least in my download list even if I don't download the content.

Message 4 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
268 posts

Mar 21, 2011

Nice job with the spreadsheet.   I am new to PS+ as of this month and wanted to see what I missed.

Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

Message 5 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7350 posts

Mar 22, 2011

Just check the store every tuesday and go in the plus section... its not too hard to get free/discounted games.   Also follow the playstation blog, joystiq, or playstationlifestyle.net  for any and all PS3 content.

Also im sure your questions have already been answered but you should know that content/discounts are only up for a limited time then pulled.

Sneeches Trophy Card
Message 6 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Mar 22, 2011

well according to the list I'm not missing anything aside from Zen Pinball, I must have just been away from the ps3 for that week I suppose, it got taken down really quick though.

Message 7 of 7 (25 Views)
0 Likes