Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2012
By: Alienkid Lombax Warrior 124 posts

Where is the Mass Effect 3 Extended cut DLC?

3 replies 527 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

Before anyone starts getting upset that I am asking, I have searched Playstation Store under add-ons, I have searched google, I have searched bioware, I have searched the playstation boards.

I can't find the Extended Cut DLC or any information on how to download it other than the extremely vague download it on PSN. 
Did the Extended cut DLC automatically get pushed via an update? Or is it supposed to be in the playstation store with the rest of the DLC?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (527 Views)
Gaming Beast
2390 posts

Re: Where is the Mass Effect 3 Extended cut DLC?

Jul 18, 2012

I don't think that it has come out yet.  I'm also waiting for the real ending to be released via dlc before I buy ME3.  Hopefully it comes out soon. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 18, 2012

It came out last month, go to add ons, then Add ons A-Z, hit the tab that would have M in it, find MASS EFFECT 3, and then it should be in the add ons with a N7 logo as the picture. If its not there you may have something wrong on your psn. That is where it is on mine.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (519 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 18, 2012

**bleep**?!? It's there now! :smileymad: I've went there every couple days  since it came out and every time I would only see the Online pass, the From Ashes DLC, the Resergence DLC, and the Rebellion DLC. Now it's sitting right there in the 2nd slot.  Oh well... Thanks for the help.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (512 Views)