Apr 10 2012
By: AchillesVsHector Hekseville Citizen 339 posts

Where do I go to on my Playstation Vita to find out how much funds I have in my wallet on Vita?

5 replies 33 views Edited Apr 10, 2012

Trying to make sure that everything went through correctly but it doesn't tell me anywheres how much I have in my account. It should say 20 dollars some wheres but it doesn't.

Also, does anyone know if Retro City Rampage Playstation Vita comes out next month on the Vita or is it only wii/xbox360 next month? I hope its for the vita next month because that is the only reason I got the psn 20 dollar card. I want to spend the 15 bucks of it on that game.

Message 1 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Re: Where do I go to on my Playstation Vita to find out how much funds I have in my wallet on Vita?

Apr 10, 2012

Try and go into the store then when you are in, tap the three dot icon in the bottom right, there should be a tab that says something about how much wallet funds you have.

Message 2 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Re: Where do I go to on my Playstation Vita to find out how much funds I have in my wallet on Vita?

Apr 10, 2012

Is that in Transaction History? It says

Transaction Number

Sign-in ID

Date

Description

Amount

Transaction Type

Message 3 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Apr 10, 2012

One sec I will test to see what it is on my vita.

Message 4 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Apr 10, 2012

Ok it is kinda weird where it is located, but what you have to do is go into add funds, and it will show you your current amount then when you see your amount just press back and the X button in the top left hand corner.

Message 5 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Apr 10, 2012

Tmazt3r that didn't work. I see nothing that tells me I have 20 dollars in it except my transacation thing that says I put something in my wallet. This is kind of frustrating.

Message 6 of 6 (33 Views)
0 Likes