Reply
Sep 01 2010
By: louie540 Hekseville Citizen 275 posts
Offline

Where can I buy PSN cards online?

29 replies 10096 views Edited Sep 1, 2010

Hello.

 

Sorry if this question has been brought up before, but I'd like to know if there's a reliable website where I can buy my PSN cards. I found some on eBay, but I probably shouldn't trust them.

 

The thing is, I do have a credit card, but the billing address is a PO Box. I already called PlayStation, and they said that they tend to be a problem. So I went with buying PSN cards.

 

This isn't urgent or anything. I'm fine with running down to 7-11, but it would just be more convinient I think to get them online.

Message 1 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
40067 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 1, 2010

 


louie540 wrote:

Hello.

 

Sorry if this question has been brought up before, but I'd like to know if there's a reliable website where I can buy my PSN cards. I found some on eBay, but I probably shouldn't trust them.

 

The thing is, I do have a credit card, but the billing address is a PO Box. I already called PlayStation, and they said that they tend to be a problem. So I went with buying PSN cards.

 

This isn't urgent or anything. I'm fine with running down to 7-11, but it would just be more convinient I think to get them online.


 

Did you try Googling your question?

 

I did & found this > http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1ACAW_ENUS324&q=Where+can+I+buy+PSN+Cards+Online%...

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 1, 2010
Umm yeah, I have googled it before. I want to know if there is a site that you guys recommend. Should I go here, should I not go there... etc.
Message 3 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
5406 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 2, 2010

 


louie540 wrote:
Umm yeah, I have googled it before. I want to know if there is a site that you guys recommend. Should I go here, should I not go there... etc.

Amazon.com is always a safe bet.

 

Message 4 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 2, 2010
Ah yeah, I forgot I signed up for this thing for students that gives me free shipping on that site.

I'm just scared of buying from a 3rd party seller, but apparently Target is selling them (I'm looking right now).
Message 5 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/31/2008
Offline
830 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 2, 2010

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/Sony-Playstation-Network-Cards/

 

There you go chief

I rather be helpful instead of being I KNOW IT ALL AND WONT HELP type of guy like the 1st response given to you...

Message 6 of 30 (10,096 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Offline
40067 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 2, 2010

 


Arda82 wrote:

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/Sony-Playstation-Network-Cards/

 

There you go chief

I rather be helpful instead of being I KNOW IT ALL AND WONT HELP type of guy like the 1st response given to you...


Lol .

 

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg



Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 7 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 3, 2010
Lol yeah well don't worry about it Smiley Tongue

Thank you for the link. I ended up buying 3 $10 cards last night from amazon with free 2-day shipping, which came to a total of $30 instead of like... $37.
Message 8 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/31/2008
Offline
830 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 3, 2010
Hmmm next time try to use the site I gave you
They give you the code right away through email...

PSn cards are always a bit more expensive when you get it from sellers in Amazon or companies from internet.
Message 9 of 30 (10,096 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
5406 posts
 

Re: Where can I buy PSN cards online?

Sep 3, 2010

 


Arda82 wrote:
Hmmm next time try to use the site I gave you
They give you the code right away through email...

PSn cards are always a bit more expensive when you get it from sellers in Amazon or companies from internet.

 

No they aren't.  Amazon.com sells $10 PSN cards for $10, $50 cards for $50, etc.

Message 10 of 30 (10,096 Views)