Highlighted
Sep 10 2010
By: alucard696PL First Son 9 posts

Where are the beta invites?

6 replies 7 views Edited Sep 10, 2010

as promised we should be given some beta invites.That is the biggest reason why i decided to buy playstation + for a year.Theres has to be some invites for us such as AC :brotherhood or LBP 2 or open beta for MoH.I feel a little bit disapointed that we playstation + subscribers didnt get any beta invites but im very happy for all the exclusive and free content.So i hope to get some beta keys in the future

Message 1 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Re: Where are the beta invites?

Sep 10, 2010

As a plus member, you get to be a beta tester for sony, testing out a service where you get free psn games that you get to keep while being  a paid subscriber. As this beta tester for sony, you get to have an auto update feature for your currently played games. You also get an occasional avatar and theme, and a gold X by your avatar.

That was a word from the Tacoman
Message 2 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Sep 10, 2010
i really would enjoy getting a lbp2 beta but who knws
Message 3 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
439 posts

Sep 11, 2010

Ain't going to happen bro unless your a active lbp user .....I was wondering the same thing being active playstation plus or( psn user) for years now , never really got invited to beta's . I'm hoping as a subcriber things will change

Message 4 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
554 posts

Sep 11, 2010

I'm sure Sony will continue to release beta's throughout the year. PlayStation Plus members will get the invite first.

Message 5 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Sep 11, 2010

ModernYorkster wrote:

I'm sure Sony will continue to release beta's throughout the year. PlayStation Plus members will get the invite first.

The part in red is not true. It is all up to the game developers. PS Plus members will probably be the last invited to most Beta tests to be honest. Most Beta tests start off in a Closed or Private Beta test inviting only a few people, then when an Open or Public Beta began, tons of invites go out. This would be a good time to include PS Plus members.

Message 6 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 11, 2010
LBP 2 is a private Beta, you have to have played on LBP alot, and Sony would have emailed you by now. Not everyone got the chance.
Message 7 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes