Sackboy
462 posts

Re: Where are the Facebook app for Vita?

Feb 22, 2012

Basch1990 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

well considering that facebook and foursquare are already available in europe then i think they will come in the next psn store update

exactly but if you think about it all the stuff everybody keeps asking for are pointless... i understand netflix and hulu because all the other systems can watch movies but come on... a fb app??? pointless as all hell.... its a gaming system not a **** desktop

The Vita is as, if more powerful then any tablets. Its the medium between gaming device & portable mini PC in all honesty its more powerful then Desktops from 4 years ago even. It has more interfacing options for things, so why cant it have apps? Vita is for your life on the GO if you go all out esp with 3G.

Message 11 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Feb 22, 2012

So next Tuesday then? =\

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 12 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7392 posts

Feb 22, 2012

sony is promoting the vita as playing life and in the society we live in right now social applications are very important , sony knows this and they are / will apply it to the vita , we already have netflix , twitter , flickr apps , facebook , foursquare probably youtube and google + apps are coming in the future so the vita could be the ultimate handheld connected gaming device.

we cant have all at the same time can we ? if we get all at the same time there will not be anything to look forward in the future and that applies to games as well .

Message 13 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Feb 22, 2012

MikanYui11 wrote:

The Vita is as, if more powerful then any tablets. Its the medium between gaming device & portable mini PC in all honesty its more powerful then Desktops from 4 years ago even. It has more interfacing options for things, so why cant it have apps? Vita is for your life on the GO if you go all out esp with 3G.

MikanYui11 Trophy Card

i understand tht but people dont need to demand these things as soon as possible... they arent needed so why demand them when the system JUST came out... just be patient and they will grant the wishes... dont go all out to complain about it on the forums. now i know xander wasnt complaining here... im just getting sick of complaints about it not being here yet... its COMING so just wait... you want to know when its coming then research it... now i know what the vita is meant for since i live with Shadelon so i hear everything about the vita and when things are coming out... so instead of complaining please just be patient and wait... i just started on here yesterday and the complaints are already getting to me cause most of them arent very legit problems unless its something like "hey every vita i got broke down..." do you see where im coming from??? there is no point in complaining about stuff tht isnt NEEDED... sorry like i said xander wasnt complaining its just the post i was at at the time i burst

Message 14 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Feb 22, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

sony is promoting the vita as playing life and in the society we live in right now social applications are very important , sony knows this and they are / will apply it to the vita , we already have netflix , twitter , flickr apps , facebook , foursquare probably youtube and google + apps are coming in the future so the vita could be the ultimate handheld connected gaming device.

we cant have all at the same time can we ? if we get all at the same time there will not be anything to look forward in the future and that applies to games as well .

and this is also a good point

plus if it all came out at the same time the release date would have probably been 2 or 3 years from now

Message 15 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10903 posts

Feb 22, 2012

As I stated in another thread, a Facebook app was promised for the iPad1 Launch 3 years ago.

The Facebook iPad app was finally released 4 months ago, 6 months after the iPad2 Launch.

Waiting for a Facebook app?  Don't hold your breath.

And this is a Facebook issue, not Sony.

Message 16 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Feb 22, 2012

BBurgSteve wrote:

As I stated in another thread, a Facebook app was promised for the iPad1 Launch 3 years ago.

The Facebook iPad app was finally released 4 months ago, 6 months after the iPad2 Launch.

Waiting for a Facebook app?  Don't hold your breath.

And this is a Facebook issue, not Sony.

tht is true too

Message 17 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Nevermind about all of this The Facebook App is available already i thought it was going to be next week but i guess i just needed to wait till today around 4 am or 5 because it finally became available i just dont know why it took so long but it is very smooth app and very responsive thanks for the support anyways everybody... lol

Message 18 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Feb 23, 2012

See??? tht is what WAITING does...

Message 19 of 19 (3 Views)
0 Likes