Fender Bender
3825 posts

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 27, 2013

SHANE523 wrote:

So your PS4 is going to sit a week before you play it?

nah i was joking. i didnt preorder xbox one

KZMProductionsGT
Message 51 of 71 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Just curios darkforcegod, what laugh games are you getting?
 photo Signature.jpg
Message 52 of 71 (150 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Just curious darkforcegod, what launch games are you getting?
 photo Signature.jpg
Message 53 of 71 (149 Views)
Lombax Warrior
263 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Im goin to smell it... caress it............ and then get inside it... cant wait till I see that interface.

Message 54 of 71 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

The_Ozymandias wrote:
Just curious darkforcegod, what launch games are you getting?

Im getting the F2P all of them I think, The PS+ games like ContraST

I have pre ordered BF4, KZ SF and AC4 BF.  That is all for launch for now.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 55 of 71 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
655 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Gonna check the queue out at GAME during the night - if it's not bad I'll pick mine up at Midnight, otherwise I'll likely pick them up first thing in the morning.

Set one up in the front room, and another in the bedroom. Pop round to my shop to setup a PS4 in my office setup and have a little play around while I'm waiting for NFS Rivals to be delivered.

Come on here and see all the 'oooohs', 'aaaaahs' and 'whoas'.

Go back home and burn some rubber on NFS. Might go out for a bevvy later to give myself a break.
Message 56 of 71 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Oct 27, 2013

OR_drummerboi wrote:
Get my self to the top of killzone or bf4 leaderboards and try to stay there.

Hope your getting BF3 on the PS3 then b/c all of those who do ( including me ) will have all of their stats's imported over to the PS4 if they choose to do the $9.99 upgrade ( which I am ). So that leaves people 18 days to play BF4 on the PS3 before it even comes out for the PS4 so if you think you can over come those who have been playing for 18 solid days right at the start then good luck Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 71 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Oct 27, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

OR_drummerboi wrote:

Hope your getting BF3 on the PS3 then b/c all of those who do ( including me ) will have all of their stats's imported over to the PS4 if they choose to do the $9.99 upgrade ( which I am ). So that leaves people 18 days to play BF4 on the PS3 before it even comes out for the PS4 so if you think you can over come those who have been playing for 18 solid days right at the start then good luck Smiley Happy

All you need to get to the top is more time than anyone else.
Even if someone did play for 18 days more than someone else. That other person may not have to work (Could be retired) while the people who got the headstart could still have to go to work every day.

In the long run the retiree would have more time to devote to getting to the top. Despite the headstart.

Your rules don't apply to me.
Message 58 of 71 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2547 posts

Oct 27, 2013

RageInducedGamer wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

OR_drummerboi wrote:

Even if someone did play for 18 days more than someone else. That other person may not have to work (Could be retired) while the people who got the headstart could still have to go to work every day.

In the long run the retiree would have more time to devote to getting to the top. Despite the headstart.

But what about the retirees with the headstart?

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 59 of 71 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Oct 27, 2013

DarthDanMan wrote:

RageInducedGamer wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

OR_drummerboi wrote:

But what about the retirees with the headstart?

Retirees with headstart will be Gods hahaahahaha.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 60 of 71 (140 Views)
0 Likes