Sackboy
533 posts

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013

First I'm going to turn it on and sign into and look around the menus to get used to the navagation, then I'm going to put each game in and have them install, and play Battlefield first. Don't know the order in which to play afterwards, but that's what happens when you buy 5 games at launch.

Message 11 of 71 (294 Views)
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Oct 25, 2013

Get it all set up, download any updates that need to be done and play Assissans Creed Black Flag while the digital version of BF4 is down loading and then play some BF4 in the morning. 

Message 12 of 71 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Oct 25, 2013

RxVenomFox12 wrote:

First I'm going to turn it on and sign into and look around the menus to get used to the navagation, then I'm going to put each game in and have them install, and play Battlefield first. Don't know the order in which to play afterwards, but that's what happens when you buy 5 games at launch.

Which games are those?  I have pre ordered BF4, AC4 and KZ SF.  I dont really know in which order I will play Hahaha maybe KZ but I dont know lol.

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 13 of 71 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1413 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

First I'll go through all the menus and set up all my settings like I do with any new device, then I'm probably just going to get some f2p games cause the launch lineup isn't looking that appealing to me, sure wish Watch Dogs wasn't delayed...

Looks like I'll be getting Warframe and Blacklight Retribution first, and then I hope Planetside 2 comes out soon, they said launch window but not at launch day unfortunetly. And then next year, finally some great games. Destiny, Final Fantasy XV, Watch Dogs, Diablo 3 (Don't have it on consoles yet, heard it was much better then the PC version), The Division, Deep Down, Elder Scrolls Online... next year is looking so much better compared to launch I can't wait.

Message 14 of 71 (275 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1020 posts

Oct 25, 2013

RageInducedGamer wrote:
I really hope you guys don't sleep through the weekend.
It'll make killing you or beating you in certain games that much easier.
You'll be sleepy and your reaction and such will be off even if just slightly.

I understand that I can sleep and wake up to continue playing, because no matter what happens, I'll have that console in the morning.

Though I do usually stay up 20 - 30 hours a day anyway, considering I've got mild insomnia.
Good thing I'm used to it though.

30 hours a day is indeed impressive. The fact that you can sleep and still be up 30 hours a day is even more so

Message 15 of 71 (262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts

Oct 25, 2013

I will dance the dance of my people.

wssclanXbox one: Phew Phew Phew.
Ps4:BANG BANG BANG.
Outcome: Xbox One is down call the ambulance"Wii U Wii U Wii U
Message 16 of 71 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Oct 25, 2013

I'm going to set up everything. Stare at my console for an hour, and then play knack and Assasians Creed 4 for the rest of the night

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 17 of 71 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 25, 2013

darkforcegod wrote:

RxVenomFox12 wrote:

Which games are those?  I have pre ordered BF4, AC4 and KZ SF.  I dont really know in which order I will play Hahaha maybe KZ but I dont know lol.

I have: Battlefield 4, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Call of Duty Ghosts, and Assassin's Creed 4.

Message 18 of 71 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 25, 2013

SGT-Achilless wrote:

I will dance the dance of my people.

Lastly before bed, I shall do this.

Message 19 of 71 (253 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9212 posts