Reply
Oct 25 2013
By: SHANE523 Treasure Hunter 7106 posts
Online

When you get your PS4.....

70 replies 606 views Edited Oct 25, 2013

And it is setup;

 

What is the first thing you are going to do?

 

  1. Test the features, chat, camera, controller
  2.  Immediately pop in a game and play  - Which game and Single or Multiplayer
  3.  Take pictures of your brand new PS4 setup
  4.  Download digital content
  5.  Clean up the mess from your excitment Smiley Wink

 

 

 

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 1 of 71 (606 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/03/2006
Offline
305 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013

First I will do this:

 

Loki.gif

 

Then when I get home:

 

crazy-dance.gif

 

Then hook it up and play till my hearts content Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 71 (601 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2000
Offline
3790 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013

SHANE523 wrote:

And it is setup;

 

What is the first thing you are going to do?

 

  1. Test the features, chat, camera, controller
  2.  Immediately pop in a game and play  - Which game and Single or Multiplayer
  3.  Take pictures of your brand new PS4 setup
  4.  Download digital content
  5.  Clean up the mess from your excitment Smiley Wink

 

 

 


Well...

 

1. Power it on.

2. Download games I already purchased.

3. Mess around with 'Play Room' while I wait for the initial GBs to download

4. Once initial GBs are downloaded, start playing KZ while it downloads in the backround

5. If it finishes first before KZ... play Warframe.

6. If Knack finishes before Warframe, play Knack -- or some mixture of 4,5 and 6

7. Eat dinner

8. Play some more

9. Go to bed

 

Life of an adult.

Message 3 of 71 (600 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13101 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013
Download a game
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 4 of 71 (585 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2004
Online
7106 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013

Matsudaira wrote:

SHANE523 wrote:

And it is setup;

 

What is the first thing you are going to do?

 

  1. Test the features, chat, camera, controller
  2.  Immediately pop in a game and play  - Which game and Single or Multiplayer
  3.  Take pictures of your brand new PS4 setup
  4.  Download digital content
  5.  Clean up the mess from your excitment Smiley Wink

 

 

 


Well...

 

1. Power it on.

2. Download games I already purchased.

3. Mess around with 'Play Room' while I wait for the initial GBs to download

4. Once initial GBs are downloaded, start playing KZ while it downloads in the backround

5. If it finishes first before KZ... play Warframe.

6. If Knack finishes before Warframe, play Knack -- or some mixture of 4,5 and 6

7. Eat dinner

8. Play some more

9. Go to bed

 

Life of an adult.


Go to bed? LOL I have a 4 day weekend and already prepped the gf for my all nighters! LOL

Troll, flame or be offensive:Trolling and flaming is when you deliberately make offensive or provocative comments with the aim of upsetting another user or prompting an angry response from them.We will remove posts or threads which are found to be insulting, harassing, threatening or non-constructive and overly negative. We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRTN97XEASQ
Message 5 of 71 (583 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2000
Offline
3790 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

SHANE523 wrote:

        Go to bed? LOL I have a 4 day weekend and already prepped the gf for my all nighters! LOL


  I know, totally lame. I'm a developer and put in long hours. Friday nights are killer for me. I WAS going to take the day off, but since Amazon always ships my packages via UPS, my dude doesn't like to get there until 6pm...sometimes even 8pm. Not much time for enjoyment. Smiley Sad

 

My wife is on board though... she is giving me the whole weekend to play. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 71 (577 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 10/13/2013
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013

im literally going to stay up til monday

Message 7 of 71 (566 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/20/2013
Offline
182 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013
I really hope you guys don't sleep through the weekend.
It'll make killing you or beating you in certain games that much easier.
You'll be sleepy and your reaction and such will be off even if just slightly.

I understand that I can sleep and wake up to continue playing, because no matter what happens, I'll have that console in the morning.

Though I do usually stay up 20 - 30 hours a day anyway, considering I've got mild insomnia.
Good thing I'm used to it though.
Your rules don't apply to me.
Message 8 of 71 (560 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/08/2013
Offline
2023 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013

Brink-2-Chaos wrote:

sacrifice a Goat In front of it


Hahahaha yeah man.  Lets sacrifce it and a pig too lol.



LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 9 of 71 (556 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 10/19/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: When you get your PS4.....

Oct 25, 2013
Well I will get on launch day so..

1. Set it up.
2. Power it up.
3. Check out the new features and set my account.
4.Start playing Ghost only for a couple of hours need to get up early for work next day.
5.Get back from work and play the whole weekend Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 71 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes