I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: When or will the PSPgo get its own camera?

Dec 18, 2009

how is he correct? are you telling me all the people who bought a psp dont use it to play video games? in my eyes that seems really stupid. thats like saying people who bought a dsi to only use the camera/ people only bought an xbox/ps3/wii to use only as a media funtion...

Seriously it just seems dumb to buy a game system and not even play games on it...im sorry but it is they didnt make the dam thing so people ignore the games and people wonder why psp rarely gets ads/good games.

iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 50 (5 Views)
Fender Bender
3460 posts

Dec 18, 2009

iTofuMan wrote:
does it need one? i dont understand why people need so much useless things for a gaming handheld...

Heaven forbid someone think differently than you right?

You don't want to play Invizmals or get video recording on your PSP, therefor no one else wants it either

Message 42 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 18, 2009
i can honestly say i bought my pspgo as a media player first - then gaming handheld.
Message 43 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Dec 18, 2009

Techni wrote:

iTofuMan wrote:
does it need one? i dont understand why people need so much useless things for a gaming handheld...

Heaven forbid someone think differently than you right?

You don't want to play Invizmals or get video recording on your PSP, therefor no one else wants it either

it has nothing to do with thinking differently  I can accept different opinion but the way people make it on the forums seems like they wan Sony to stop making games and consintrate everything on making a camera for the go it makes no sense Sony made a gaming device to play games it has multimedia on it but its main focus was to play games if it didnt then we wouldnt have the psp 1k-go i would rather Sony make better games(get games on the psn) than waste their time making a useless/cheap camera, plus almost everything else has a camera the psp doesnt need one...
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Message 44 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3460 posts

Dec 18, 2009

iTofuMan wrote:
it has nothing to do with thinking differently  I can accept different opinion but the way people make it on the forums seems like they wan Sony to stop making games and consintrate everything on making a camera for the go
 As someone who has used the chotto cam, no one wants sony to stop everything to make one. Sony can do more than 1 thing at a time, and the changes to the camera would be very simple for Sony to do (change the connector to Go's, and flip the camera chip upside down)
 The camera is far from useless. It's quite handy.
Message 45 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Dec 18, 2009
but how useful will it be on video games...ya its nice to take pics but if you want that why not get a real camera you can only do so much with a cheap camera for a psp, but with a real camera you can do a whole lot more...it just seems stupid to want something that changes nothing for videos games...i mean its cool if you want a camera but seriously you should have bough a camera instead of a camera for a video game system.
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Message 46 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1113 posts

Dec 18, 2009

iTofuMan wrote:

how is he correct? are you telling me all the people who bought a psp dont use it to play video games? in my eyes that seems really stupid. thats like saying people who bought a dsi to only use the camera/ people only bought an xbox/ps3/wii to use only as a media funtion...

Seriously it just seems dumb to buy a game system and not even play games on it...im sorry but it is they didnt make the dam thing so people ignore the games and people wonder why psp rarely gets ads/good games.

I don't remember saying people are buying them ONLY for media or games.  I'm saying that if its a multimedia device, so a camera would be nice
First platinum March 16, 2010 at 00:15

Message 47 of 50 (5 Views)
Fender Bender
3460 posts

Dec 18, 2009

iTofuMan wrote:
but how useful will it be on video games...
Have you not heard of invizimals?
Message 48 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 18, 2009
im gonna end up getting that invizimals game ! but since i have a pspgo i have to wait for the download and the go cam adapter :
Message 49 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
14 posts

Nov 5, 2010
hopefully it comes out soon, or they release a Pspgo camera on its own, this is short sightedness on sony's part not supporting the kids game for the Psp go, they did this with toy story 3, i bought the pspgo for my son sony, why can't you be bothered to produce stuff for it and support it?
Message 50 of 50 (5 Views)
0 Likes