I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: When or will the PSPgo get its own camera?

Dec 10, 2009
lol ya i like bleach wish they'd localize the bleach games for psp (heat of the soul/soul carnival) and today im waiting for the manga chapter to come out...
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 10, 2009
dude i would love to play sum bleach games! lets cross our fingers (or move to japan). yeah the new chapter should be out later tonight, Tousen vs Komamura !!!!!!!!
Message 12 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 10, 2009
i suppose i DO have to deal with my pspGO. but you have to agree that sony is mega lame for making me buy a adapter, and for not giving North American customers what they give everyone else. it makes me want to beat the living out of someone.
Message Edited by shungokusatsu on 12-10-2009 02:19 PM
Message 13 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
778 posts

Dec 11, 2009

Avalain wrote:

gdubbs359 wrote:

Avalain wrote:

iTofuMan wrote:
does it need one? i dont understand why people need so much useless things for a gaming handheld...
Yeah, I don't understand it either? What do people plan to do with a camera on their PSP anyway? 

um..the same thing you do with a camera on any other device. the go should have had it built in(especially considering the price) i used the first psp camera a lot and would of more if it weren't so clunky on top. and it's far more than a gaming handheld, it's a multi-media device and a camera fits in perfect.

Well, I have a camera on my phone and I just can't see why I would want one on my PSP as well. Maybe I'm just getting old or something, but any pictures that are taken with something like this just don't stand up to pictures taken by my SLR...or my p&s for that matter. 

i dont. i buy a phone to do what a phone should do, make calls. it doesnt matter if the psp is a gaming device before a multimedia device, IT STILL MAKES IT A MULTIMEDIA DEVICE. personally i use mine as an mp3 player more than anything these days and i carry it everywhere. nobody said anything about it being the best camera and since it is an attachment you miss the point that you dont have to buy it. i wont get to the comments dissing the pspgo, they are getting old. its a psp, with minor changes, thats all. and since im about the portability(size) and the memory, i love my go(and i have all previous psps to compare it to. ha and i dont know if you are getting old, but i just turned 31Smiley Happy

come in, let's see where this 12 pack takes us.
Message 14 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 11, 2009
right on! im friggin 26 and i also love my pspGO because of its portability.
Message 15 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Dec 11, 2009
still doesnt change the fact that is ment as a Gaming handheld first they didnt make the psp just to play music/video or to make a camera attachment later they made it to play psp games, just because i have ipod doesnt mean i use it to watch video i use it as it was ment to be use for listening to music just because it can do it doesnt mean it was its main and only reason of use.
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Message 16 of 50 (4 Views)
Wastelander
778 posts

Dec 11, 2009

iTofuMan wrote:
still doesnt change the fact that is ment as a Gaming handheld first they didnt make the psp just to play music/video or to make a camera attachment later they made it to play psp games, just because i have ipod doesnt mean i use it to watch video i use it as it was ment to be use for listening to music just because it can do it doesnt mean it was its main and only reason of use.

such a restricting though pattern. it(anything) is used for what you use it for. the reason psp and ipods offer all of these wonderful options is for a person to choose what they use it for.

come in, let's see where this 12 pack takes us.
Message 17 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 11, 2009
look its very simple - my pspGO has a camera option under the photo setting. i would like to use it. period. or else get that **bleep** out of my sight.
Message 18 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Dec 11, 2009

deathCANNON wrote:
look its very simple - my pspGO has a camera option under the photo setting. i would like to use it. period. or else get that **bleep** out of my sight.

and so does my psp...

iTofuMan Trophy Card

Message 19 of 50 (4 Views)
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 11, 2009
i take my pspGO everywhere yo. but i can't say the same for my camera (too bulky) IF sony sold one for the GO i would purchase it in a heartbeat simply becuz it would all of a sudden become one with my pspGO. thats just me tho. i kno psp's are mainly for gaming n all.
Message 20 of 50 (4 Views)
0 Likes