Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 06 2009
By: deathCANNON Lombax Warrior 135 posts

When or will the PSPgo get its own camera?

49 replies 9 views Edited Dec 6, 2009
i didn't know if there was a thread for this subject or not (i looked for one) But yeah what gives? the k'series have camera's but the go doesn't. makes meh sad OH also i think that the go should get its own unique "GO"cam' not just the same crap as the 300 or 450 goCAM. any thoughts or information about this?
Message 1 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: When or will the PSPgo get its own camera?

Dec 10, 2009
c'mon guys! give sony an earful about this issue. im getting sick of them giving every other region camera/gps and nothin for U.S.
also i feel that i shouldn't have to buy an adapter (probly 40$) to use old tech on my new pspGO, I want a camera/gps exclusively for the pspGO
Message 2 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 10, 2009
does it need one? i dont understand why people need so much useless things for a gaming handheld...
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 50 (9 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Dec 10, 2009

iTofuMan wrote:
does it need one? i dont understand why people need so much useless things for a gaming handheld...
Yeah, I don't understand it either? What do people plan to do with a camera on their PSP anyway? 

Message 4 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
778 posts

Dec 10, 2009

Avalain wrote:

iTofuMan wrote:
Yeah, I don't understand it either? What do people plan to do with a camera on their PSP anyway? 

um..the same thing you do with a camera on any other device. the go should have had it built in(especially considering the price) i used the first psp camera a lot and would of more if it weren't so clunky on top. and it's far more than a gaming handheld, it's a multi-media device and a camera fits in perfect.

come in, let's see where this 12 pack takes us.
Message 5 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14616 posts

Dec 10, 2009

0%

A new camera just came out, and Sony will start losing money if they make unique accessories. 

There is an attactment for the Go that you can use the old usb parts on, it makes it look like a wheel.

You bought the go and must now suffer the consiquences, 

R.I.P. Bone Of world (PSMVP) 1945-2010
Message 6 of 50 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 10, 2009
Umm no its a gaming handheld first then a multimedia device, its not like you would go to walmart or where ever and ask whats the best camera out there they aint going ot say well the psp has an attachment so you can play games and take useless photo. if you really want a camera buy a camera sony should be working on making better video games than worrying about useless attachemnts/apps to put on a device that its main focus should be video games.
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Message 7 of 50 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 10, 2009
now calm down dont unlesh your Bankai yet....
Message Edited by iTofuMan on 12-10-2009 11:29 AM
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Message 8 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Dec 10, 2009

gdubbs359 wrote:

Avalain wrote:

iTofuMan wrote:

um..the same thing you do with a camera on any other device. the go should have had it built in(especially considering the price) i used the first psp camera a lot and would of more if it weren't so clunky on top. and it's far more than a gaming handheld, it's a multi-media device and a camera fits in perfect.

Well, I have a camera on my phone and I just can't see why I would want one on my PSP as well. Maybe I'm just getting old or something, but any pictures that are taken with something like this just don't stand up to pictures taken by my SLR...or my p&s for that matter. 

Message 9 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 10, 2009
>.< sorry mate, ur right. i can't do much else but be patient. (sighh) haha u must b a fellow bleach head ^.^
Message 10 of 50 (9 Views)
0 Likes