Nov 22 2011
By: Swantoneus First Son 1 posts

When ever I play a game on my PSP (3000 model), the "do you want to quit the game" screen keeps popping up.

2 replies 54 views Edited Nov 22, 2011

It started a few months ago when the gray screen from when you press the PS logo button started coming up without pressing the button. It happens all the time when I'm in the middle of the game, and I constantly have to click it off. I don't know if it's the wiring or something else entirely, but I'm tired of it. PLEASE HELP.

Message 1 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7785 posts

Re: When ever I play a game on my PSP (3000 model), the "do you want to quit the game" screen keeps popping up.

Nov 22, 2011

Is it still under warranty? Is the button sticking?

Message 2 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Re: When ever I play a game on my PSP (3000 model), the "do you want to quit the game" screen keeps popping up.

Nov 23, 2011

Swantoneus wrote:

It started a few months ago when the gray screen from when you press the PS logo button started coming up without pressing the button. It happens all the time when I'm in the middle of the game, and I constantly have to click it off. I don't know if it's the wiring or something else entirely, but I'm tired of it. PLEASE HELP.

It sounds like either a button is sticking on your button bar at the bottom of the screen, or if it isn't sticking you have some moisture in the contacts. I have had this twice with my 2000 and as it was out of warrenty I fixed it myself by drying it out with a pin and some tissue paper. But I would not recommend it unless you knwo what you are doing.

Message 3 of 3 (54 Views)
0 Likes