I Only Post Everything
1038 posts

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 15, 2010

ZOMBuIIy wrote:

don't you just hate when you prove some ignorant person wrong, then they ignore they were wrong and start to complain or argue about something else, is that the point of this thread? yes I would easily agree and the proof would also agree that more people think the grass is greener in us, but I assure you SoCal  you can "Skew it however you want to benefit you," but that doesn't make you right, just ignorant.

Then they just ignore the thread completely.  It's cool, I expect it to happen now.  I even told that guy in a previous discussion that there is no point in being "nice" to people you're arguing with because they won't ever admit that they're wrong and then they'll ignore the thread.  He then proceeded to prove me right.

Message 21 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Aug 15, 2010

Great way to ruin a thread guys 

Message 22 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Aug 15, 2010

ZOMBuIIy wrote:

don't you just hate when you prove some ignorant person wrong, then they ignore they were wrong and start to complain or argue about something else, is that the point of this thread? yes I would easily agree and the proof would also agree that more people think the grass is greener in us, but I assure you SoCal  you can "Skew it however you want to benefit you," but that doesn't make you right, just ignorant.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about man. I lost your train of thought. I'm not arguing with you, I just honestly have no idea what you're trying to say.

Message 23 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Aug 17, 2010

xile44 wrote:

yeah this thread got me interested a little at first. BUT the arguments killed it.

Message 24 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Aug 17, 2010

jasperjuice wrote:

xile44 wrote:

yeah this thread got me interested a little at first. BUT the arguments killed it.

yep

Message 25 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes