Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/01/2009
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


kmsrj2004 wrote:
SCEA wont release anything until the 24th...

but the Europeans will get it every tuesday. We get it every other tuesday, and we get crap compered to the British, I kinda think anyways...

The grass is always greener on the other side - the europeans say we get the better stuff

 


Hahaha no they don't.

 

Message 11 of 25 (18 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
5113 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

 


SoCalJunglism wrote:

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


kmsrj2004 wrote:
SCEA wont release anything until the 24th...

but the Europeans will get it every tuesday. We get it every other tuesday, and we get crap compered to the British, I kinda think anyways...

The grass is always greener on the other side - the europeans say we get the better stuff

 


Hahaha no they don't.

 


ummmm yeah they do - just rechecked there forums - and still say we get the better stuff

 




Message 12 of 25 (18 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/01/2009
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


SoCalJunglism wrote:

 


jpbslayer wrote:

 


kmsrj2004 wrote:
SCEA wont release anything until the 24th...

but the Europeans will get it every tuesday. We get it every other tuesday, and we get crap compered to the British, I kinda think anyways...

The grass is always greener on the other side - the europeans say we get the better stuff

 


Hahaha no they don't.

 


ummmm yeah they do - just rechecked there forums - and still say we get the better stuff

 


I'm not going to argue with you, I've heard from 95% of users that NA is the worst region for PS+, that Europe is getting the most attention and the best content.
Skew it hoewver you want to benefit you, I don't really care.

 

Message 13 of 25 (18 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/08/2008
Offline
1038 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

SoCalJunglism wrote:

 

I'm not going to argue with you, I've heard from 95% of users that NA is the worst region for PS+, that Europe is getting the most attention and the best content.
Skew it hoewver you want to benefit you, I don't really care.

 


Good, you shouldn't argue with him because you're wrong.

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/PlayStation-Plus-Content-Differences/td-p...

Message 14 of 25 (18 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/01/2009
Offline
347 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

 


gettinmoney662 wrote:

SoCalJunglism wrote:

 

I'm not going to argue with you, I've heard from 95% of users that NA is the worst region for PS+, that Europe is getting the most attention and the best content.
Skew it hoewver you want to benefit you, I don't really care.

 


Good, you shouldn't argue with him because you're wrong.

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/PlayStation-Plus-Content-Differences/td-p...


 

Hmmm, sounds like a bunch of complainers to me! Quick, sign up and tell them how wrong they are about everything. That'll show them! XD

Message 15 of 25 (18 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/08/2008
Offline
1038 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

SoCalJunglism wrote:

 

Hmmm, sounds like a bunch of complainers to me! Quick, sign up and tell them how wrong they are about everything. That'll show them! XD


That's a good way to dodge admitting that you were wrong.

Message 16 of 25 (18 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/30/2008
Offline
5113 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

ummm b4 we get another thread locked lets calm down




Message 17 of 25 (18 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 10/22/2008
Offline
437 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

 


SoCalJunglism wrote:

 


gettinmoney662 wrote:

SoCalJunglism wrote:

 

I'm not going to argue with you, I've heard from 95% of users that NA is the worst region for PS+, that Europe is getting the most attention and the best content.
Skew it hoewver you want to benefit you, I don't really care.

 


Good, you shouldn't argue with him because you're wrong.

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/PlayStation-Plus-Content-Differences/td-p...


 

Hmmm, sounds like a bunch of complainers to me! Quick, sign up and tell them how wrong they are about everything. That'll show them! XD


Hmm...and what do the rest of us sound like?

 

 

Also, how did you come up with 95%?

Message 18 of 25 (18 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
8703 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 14, 2010

 


gettinmoney662 wrote:

SoCalJunglism wrote:

 

I'm not going to argue with you, I've heard from 95% of users that NA is the worst region for PS+, that Europe is getting the most attention and the best content.
Skew it hoewver you want to benefit you, I don't really care.

 


Good, you shouldn't argue with him because you're wrong.

 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/PlayStation-Plus-Content-Differences/td-p...


 

Wow. That's just sad right there. I'm all for believing the greener grass thing, but those guys are just down right getting cheated out of content.

 

And WHO said they were getting better stuff? They don't even get anything.

Take back the future
Message 19 of 25 (18 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
29 posts
 

Re: When does Sony announce the next batch of Content for Plus?

Aug 15, 2010

don't you just hate when you prove some ignorant person wrong, then they ignore they were wrong and start to complain or argue about something else, is that the point of this thread? yes I would easily agree and the proof would also agree that more people think the grass is greener in us, but I assure you SoCal  you can "Skew it however you want to benefit you," but that doesn't make you right, just ignorant.

Message 20 of 25 (18 Views)