Uncharted Territory
1155 posts

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

WalterDWormack wrote:

I am NOT a so-called GAMER.  I did not buy my my Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, consoles with the intention of being part Sony's attempt to create videogame 'social network'.  What I do on my consoles is NO ONES BUSINESS.  So why does Sony feel they have the right to broadcast my program activity to this 'community'?   When I purchase my Playstation 4, I will avoid this 'social experiment', like the plague it is.  

I don't share anything!  Not even my toys! Just kidding. I don't do any kind of social anything myself (except posting here) but I guess it is cool for the folks that do. The last time I used facebook was right after they opened the site. Some woman posted that she was doing her nails and getting a facial after work. After that, 40 dudes that obviously needed an online love affair asked her for a date. Right after that I closed my account and never returned. Each to his or her own I guess...

Message 31 of 47 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Feb 7, 2014

There's nothing wrong with using the sharing features.

There's nothing wrong with NOT using the sharing features.

Neither practice is forced on anybody.

Whether or not you choose to use any feature, it's purely up to the individual what they are comfortable with.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 32 of 47 (107 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Feb 7, 2014

done? if you wanna keep throwing baseless insults at me i'll wait till your maturity returns.

Not sure someone with a signature like THAT, should be calling anyone immature or a "fanboy"

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 33 of 47 (95 Views)
Gaming Beast
2152 posts

Feb 7, 2014
Lol the OP is a simpleton. Dont mind her
Message 34 of 47 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13360 posts

Feb 7, 2014
I never knew sony made os mandatory to hit the share button once a day....
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 35 of 47 (90 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Feb 7, 2014

The OP sounds like a Daily Mail reader...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 36 of 47 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Actually.....

Maybe I have a life... and sometimes I don't have time to stay on the forum all day.... So I make a few quick replies to each specific person. As it doesn't take me but 30 seconds to type out a few sentences per reply.

But then again... you LOVE to call people out on the most innocuous things that have NO RELATION to the topic at hand. Just to show off that you're proving some sort of point, when you're not.
You simply like to boost your own ego.

done? if you wanna keep throwing baseless insults at me i'll wait till your maturity returns.

Baseless insults? Are you sure? You might want to look at your post history there, Sir.

Maturity? Speak for yourself, resorting to "back to you" elementary remarks, which shows just how childish you are.

Sorry..... But go troll elsewhere. We all know you get your jollies off of being an intentional idiot.

And no, I'm never "done". I take pleasure in making you frustrated. Jimmies rustled already.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 37 of 47 (73 Views)
Fender Bender
2565 posts

Feb 7, 2014
No comment
Message 38 of 47 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 8, 2014

Sharing is not necessary. All of that is optional.

Message 39 of 47 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Feb 8, 2014
I totally agree, I very much doubt I will ever use any of the sharing features, I find them pointless and a waste.. But that's just me, if people like it and want to use it great.. I do however have a problem with the "it's optional" argument because the system automatically records the last 15 minutes of play whether you use sharing it not... That should be optional.. It should ONLY record if you want it to, and have an option in settings to turn it on or off.
Message 40 of 47 (212 Views)
0 Likes