Fender Bender
3220 posts

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014
It is not necessary but optional to complain about it. People naturally want to complain about every little aspect of their life. Not everyone is like this but there are a few who just can not stop but complain.
Message 21 of 47 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

well the three back, to back posts by Gr3y just shows it OP, i said it would get ugly.

Actually.....

Maybe I have a life... and sometimes I don't have time to stay on the forum all day.... So I make a few quick replies to each specific person. As it doesn't take me but 30 seconds to type out a few sentences per reply.

But then again... you LOVE to call people out on the most innocuous things that have NO RELATION to the topic at hand. Just to show off that you're proving some sort of point, when you're not.
You simply like to boost your own ego.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 22 of 47 (131 Views)
Gaming Beast
2302 posts

Feb 7, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Actually.....

Maybe I have a life... and sometimes I don't have time to stay on the forum all day.... So I make a few quick replies to each specific person. As it doesn't take me but 30 seconds to type out a few sentences per reply.

But then again... you LOVE to call people out on the most innocuous things that have NO RELATION to the topic at hand. Just to show off that you're proving some sort of point, when you're not.
You simply like to boost your own ego.

done? if you wanna keep throwing baseless insults at me i'll wait till your maturity returns.

Message 23 of 47 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Feb 7, 2014

Because it's always been my dream for people to be able to watch some of my great moments in videogames.It's only an option dude if you don't like it then don't use it,as for me I will continue to share and meet more gamers like me who also like to share.

Message 24 of 47 (120 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13480 posts

Feb 7, 2014

WalterDWormack wrote:

I am NOT a so-called GAMER.  I did not buy my my Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, consoles with the intention of being part Sony's attempt to create videogame 'social network'.  What I do on my consoles is NO ONES BUSINESS.  So why does Sony feel they have the right to broadcast my program activity to this 'community'?   When I purchase my Playstation 4, I will avoid this 'social experiment', like the plague it is.  

It's purely optional... You don't need to take part in it if you don't want to.

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 25 of 47 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Feb 7, 2014
Like others have stated, all the sharing features are completely optional. But why did Sony give us all these options? Its so confusing? To share or not to share? #SonyForcingUsToBeSocialWithThePeopleWeChooseToPutOnOurFriendsList #Sarcasm #Hashtag
Message 26 of 47 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Feb 7, 2014

younginflavor18 wrote:

WalterDWormack wrote:

I am NOT a so-called GAMER.  I did not buy my my Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, consoles with the intention of being part Sony's attempt to create videogame 'social network'.  What I do on my consoles is NO ONES BUSINESS.  So why does Sony feel they have the right to broadcast my program activity to this 'community'?   When I purchase my Playstation 4, I will avoid this 'social experiment', like the plague it is.  

Since visiting the Playstation Network automatically tells the 'community', what's in your console, whether you intended to, or not.  This tell me that, if I want to keep my Playstation activity 'dark', I shouldn't visit the Playstation Store.  Because the minute I do, the contents of my consoles hard drive are read by Sony, and posted on the network.

Message 27 of 47 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Feb 7, 2014

F3N1X wrote:

Because it's always been my dream for people to be able to watch some of my great moments in videogames.It's only an option dude if you don't like it then don't use it,as for me I will continue to share and meet more gamers like me who also like to share.

As I'm sure I stated at the start.  I AM NO ONES GAMER.  To play a game, you have COMPETE WITH A PERSON.  You can't COMPETE WITH A COMPUTER. The computer (your console), isn't aware of who's using the software it's running.  As far as the computer is concerned, its opponent is another computer.

As for your 'dream'. You and your fellow GAMERS are totally entitled to it.  You can share your gaming fervor to your hearts content. The 'brown-shirt' mindset of gamers, that if you aren't doing it 'the gamer way', you can't do it at all, is a total turn off. 

Message 28 of 47 (93 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13480 posts

Feb 7, 2014

WalterDWormack wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

WalterDWormack wrote:

Since visiting the Playstation Network automatically tells the 'community', what's in your console, whether you intended to, or not.  This tell me that, if I want to keep my Playstation activity 'dark', I shouldn't visit the Playstation Store.  Because the minute I do, the contents of my consoles hard drive are read by Sony, and posted on the network.

Maybe you have misinterpreted to what I've just said.

You can still go on the PlayStation Store to buy whatever is comfortable to you, and not use the PlayStation 4's Share button and other social features and apps it has to offer. 

Playstation Support Phone Number
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Message 29 of 47 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Feb 7, 2014
Kids like to show off to their "friends". I'd rather clean the house than watch one hour of another person playing a videogame
Message 30 of 47 (112 Views)
0 Likes