Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14430 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

You don't need to take part in it.

 

Just leave it on, ignore it exists or whatever. It doesn't even matter that it's there.



Message 11 of 47 (171 Views)
First Son
Registered: 02/07/2014
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

There are options to keep things private. So how you keep things private, is up to you. Don't blame the company for a fault of your own.

 

If you want to keep things private, that's up to you. If you want to complain like this, then save it for your next Facebook status.

 

Bacon.

Message 12 of 47 (162 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Online
2622 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

WalterDWormack wrote:

I am NOT a so-called GAMER.  I did not buy my my Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, consoles with the intention of being part Sony's attempt to create videogame 'social network'.  What I do on my consoles is NO ONES BUSINESS.  So why does Sony feel they have the right to broadcast my program activity to this 'community'?   When I purchase my Playstation 4, I will avoid this 'social experiment', like the plague it is.  


listen OP i've been where you are and its only right i warn you before this gets any more ugly. this forum is nothing but PS4 fanboys that with try to tare you apart when you say anything bad about they're god the PS4.

but i agree, the whole social thing is the very reason i refuse to buy the PS4. the PS3 has SOME  social media things but its main focus is still gaming, not trying to be another Facebook.

Message 13 of 47 (148 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2005
Offline
3902 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

WalterDWormack wrote:

I am NOT a so-called GAMER.  I did not buy my my Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, consoles with the intention of being part Sony's attempt to create videogame 'social network'.  What I do on my consoles is NO ONES BUSINESS.  So why does Sony feel they have the right to broadcast my program activity to this 'community'?   When I purchase my Playstation 4, I will avoid this 'social experiment', like the plague it is.  


listen OP i've been where you are and its only right i warn you before this gets any more ugly. this forum is nothing but PS4 fanboys that with try to tare you apart when you say anything bad about they're god the PS4.

but i agree, the whole social thing is the very reason i refuse to buy the PS4. the PS3 has SOME  social media things but its main focus is still gaming, not trying to be another Facebook.


You both are highly misinformed. You have the OPTION to share or not. Don't know where you got this idea of Sony trying to be facebook, but it's wrong. Every system is inegrating social features as part of their platforms. Having social features does not equal Facebook because they aren't even the originators of social communities.

Message 14 of 47 (140 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2013
Offline
2565 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014
Lol at this thread
Message 15 of 47 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Online
2622 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

there gets to a point when all this fanboy stuff gets to be alittle pathetic you know guys..

Message 16 of 47 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

WalterDWormack wrote:

I am NOT a so-called GAMER.  I did not buy my my Playstation, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, consoles with the intention of being part Sony's attempt to create videogame 'social network'.  What I do on my consoles is NO ONES BUSINESS.  So why does Sony feel they have the right to broadcast my program activity to this 'community'?   When I purchase my Playstation 4, I will avoid this 'social experiment', like the plague it is.  


listen OP i've been where you are and its only right i warn you before this gets any more ugly. this forum is nothing but PS4 fanboys that with try to tare you apart when you say anything bad about they're god the PS4.

but i agree, the whole social thing is the very reason i refuse to buy the PS4. the PS3 has SOME  social media things but its main focus is still gaming, not trying to be another Facebook.


Says one of the resident trolls who thinks their words is gospel and gets upset that logic and critical thinking is not their strong suit.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 17 of 47 (130 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

VorxDargo wrote:

there gets to a point when all this fanboy stuff gets to be alittle pathetic you know guys..


And yet.... you're still here....

Furiously Chaosing
Message 18 of 47 (129 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

When did all of this COMPLAINING about OPTIONAL features become necessary?

Furiously Chaosing
Message 19 of 47 (144 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/30/2010
Online
2622 posts
 

Re: When did all of this 'Sharing' become necessary?

Feb 7, 2014

well the three back, to back posts by Gr3y just shows it OP, i said it would get ugly.

Message 20 of 47 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes