Treasure Hunter
4995 posts

Re: When are they going to finally release 1.8?

Jul 25, 2012

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

Death_Comes_Slow wrote:

Be happy with all the great stuff we already have out for the Vita.

People will not be greatfull for what they have. They will always get bored with what they have and continue to complain, even though many other players out there wish to own a Vita. Watch, the update is going to come and I bet you that after a while people are going to start demanding for other stuff. It's just an endless loop:

while (player == bored)

{

player.complain(use.forums())

cout << "SONY, Y U NO HAVE " << randomThing << " !?" << endl;

}

I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of coding madness atm....

I have never understood people that blindly defend Sony like you (and  that says a lot coming from a Sony fanboy like me). Why should people who PAY for a product be "grateful" for what they get. Their products are not free, so don't tell anyone that they should just be grateful.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
220+ Subscribers | 1,500+ Followers
Message 21 of 48 (322 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jul 26, 2012

well you should be grateful. cuz sony didn't have to give free apps or bring ps1 classics, add skype which is a great app. sony didnt have to do anything. they could of just let everyone get stuck with the psp thats hacked and done with. sony is doing what they can to keep us happy with there system. it could of came out with old style graphics but it didnt. its a really great system. so if your not grateful that sony tried to make handheld gaming better then ever, then your just expecting to much and nothing will satify you. so sell it and buy something else that floats your boat!

http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 22 of 48 (315 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4995 posts

Jul 26, 2012

AlbaTron209 wrote:

well you should be grateful. cuz sony didn't have to give free apps or bring ps1 classics, add skype which is a great app. sony didnt have to do anything. they could of just let everyone get stuck with the psp thats hacked and done with. sony is doing what they can to keep us happy with there system. it could of came out with old style graphics but it didnt. its a really great system. so if your not grateful that sony tried to make handheld gaming better then ever, then your just expecting to much and nothing will satify you. so sell it and buy something else that floats your boat!

You don't seem understand the concept of capitalism. If Sony DID decide to come out with a crappy device, then nobody would buy it. They didn't do us a favor, they did themselves a favor. People bought it because it's a pretty good device and certain things were promised by Sony. Sony said there would be cross platform play. That has been shown to be a lie. Sony's website right now shows a list of apps that it claims the PS Vita has when in fact it doesn't really have all the apps listed. When you buy a product you should expect to get your money's worth. Just because you like to throw your money at products and then kiss the feet of the company if they actually delivered on what was promised then that's your choice.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
Message 23 of 48 (291 Views)
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Jul 26, 2012

semajmarc87 wrot

You don't seem understand the concept of capitalism. If Sony DID decide to come out with a crappy device, then nobody would buy it. They didn't do us a favor, they did themselves a favor. People bought it because it's a pretty good device and certain things were promised by Sony. Sony said there would be cross platform play. That has been shown to be a lie. Sony's website right now shows a list of apps that it claims the PS Vita has when in fact it doesn't really have all the apps listed. When you buy a product you should expect to get your money's worth. Just because you like to throw your money at products and then kiss the feet of the company if they actually delivered on what was promised then that's your choice.

look heres a simple solution, because there are to many people whining on this board its ridiculous.... if youre unhappy with what you have, SELL IT! and stop pestering people here.

but if for what ever reason you want to hold onto it.... find something to do with the vita in the mean time, until good games start coming out.....

Message 24 of 48 (286 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jul 26, 2012
have you looked in the ps store. there is some crossplay games and its up to the devs to add that feature. so your saying everything ever made was a favor for themselves? the system is getting better every update and add on sony releases. there is better games coming and some of the games will have cross play feature. who cares about the couple of apps not on the US store. its getting everything. the only problem i can think of is the out dated browser but its not a big deal. i just want the games. one other thing, if anyone is a foot kisser, its you. im not a sony fanboy like you. actually you can kiss my butt for all i care! sony is delivering and your just a hater!

AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 25 of 48 (276 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jul 26, 2012

I cannot wait for 1.8 so I can download my final fantasy games.  I hope it come real soon.

Message 26 of 48 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4995 posts

Jul 26, 2012

jon1234 wrote:

semajmarc87 wrot

look heres a simple solution, because there are to many people whining on this board its ridiculous.... if youre unhappy with what you have, SELL IT! and stop pestering people here.

but if for what ever reason you want to hold onto it.... find something to do with the vita in the mean time, until good games start coming out.....

Don't tell me to sell it. I like my PS Vita just fine although I never use it. I'm just tired of people like you and your buddy albatron who go around fishing for kudos by attacking anyone who dares to not think the PS Vita is flawless. You guys basically whine about what you call whinning. It's called feedback. Every consumer has a right to give feedback wether you like or agree with it or not. Even the people who work for Sony or any company worth their salt will tell you this.

semajmarc87
My YouTube | My Twitter
Message 27 of 48 (247 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jul 26, 2012
The next upcoming firmware update will bring PS1 support.
So that's already a good improvement.
Who knows PlayStation might surprise us yet.

For those that had a PSP since it's release know this:
Firmware improvements take time via new updates.
The first PSP firmwares were VERY limited to games, Music, Photo and Video ONLY.

Then later PlayStation added many new features via updates.
Web browser, online radio, Location Free, Remote Play, Comics, PSN and so on were all made available via updates later.

I believe Vita to be a very new system still.
And it will have great new features added to it Via updates.
And we will see some amazing games for it.
All this will simply take time. As it does for every new system.
Message 28 of 48 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Jul 26, 2012

@semajmarc87  i didnt whine. i gave you facts and dont worry about my kudos son. just cuz your a hater dont take you tears out on us. you said  sony didnt do anything for anyone and didnt keep there word. i see it all happening. you came on here acting like you s**t dont stink when your over here smelling up the place.  go on and be tired of people like us all you want, cuz were tired of peoe like you!

AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 29 of 48 (234 Views)
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2012

semajmarc87 wrote:

jon1234 wrote:

semajmarc87 wrot

Don't tell me to sell it. I like my PS Vita just fine although I never use it. I'm just tired of people like you and your buddy albatron who go around fishing for kudos by attacking anyone who dares to not think the PS Vita is flawless. You guys basically whine about what you call whinning. It's called feedback. Every consumer has a right to give feedback wether you like or agree with it or not. Even the people who work for Sony or any company worth their salt will tell you this.

I whine because my whining can actually make a difference, to open those few consumer eyes who proactively made the decision to purchase a $250+ device with out doing some research before hand, and are now regretting their purchase....
your whining on these forums will get you no where... your anger towards sony is futile.... and coming on a playstation forum to b!tch and moan about not getting everything that was promised, to a group of strangers that come to this forum to have nice discussions about different things that have not been b!tched and moaned about, to DEATH i might add... gets very annoying.....
 i would also like to inform you that i enjoy coming to these forums and have been for quite a while, but it pisses me off so much now, seeing these "i hate sony" and "why i dont i have this yet" threads gets on our nerves  .... seriously go find an anti sony forum page or something similar when you want to rant, and when you want to talk about upcoming games or just something that hasnt been done to death here... maybe youll feel little to no hostility in the future....
oh yeah and by the way, i could give a rats **bleep** about kudos....
Message 30 of 48 (227 Views)