Splicer
86 posts

Re: When Will the Playstation Store Be Back Up?

May 26, 2011

BSSOCIALMEDIA wrote:

Snoopy_Corleone wrote:

Places like gamestop make a killing off of used games.. they buy them back for a very smallportion of what they are actually worth turn around and sell used copys for rip-off prices that are almost the same as a new game.

Really? Whenever I've bought used games, they've always been $20 compared to the $60 I'd usually have to pay. I don't consider that a rip off at all- at least by comparison.

Not sure where you get your used games but, clue me in.

Where I am at used games go for 54$ new games go for 60$

My name is Cain and I am now Unable.
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 26, 2011

Why do you all have to complain so much about it?  You think I'm not excited about playing DC Universe online or getting all of my MK1 Customs for Mortal Kombat?  I sure am   but Sony did say by the end of the month and then people keep posting up rumors and everyone runs with it like it was a legit post by sony.  From the day 1 of restore, Sony said by the end of the month the store would be back up, no sooner no later and they said TRY, not definitely.

Or would you rather them put it up and this whole ordeal happen again and we have to wait yet another month before online play?  Seriously, if you guys want to put a timeline on it...figure out their problem and send them their solution; otherwise...chill.

If you're really that invested in spending your money, which you all seem to have a LOT of, why not put it to a good use and give it to the nearest homeless shelter, a church, donate to your schools, do something with it that will last more than a year before you then buy something else to replace what you just purchased anyway. =\

Or third option; grow up.  Show them X-Boxers that we are infact not all cry babies.

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2942 posts

May 27, 2011

it depends on how old the game is

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2011

pyrodragon5 wrote:

it depends on how old the game is

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!

Where I am at.. if the used game is 20$ the new game is 25$..

still defeats the point in buying used.. and your still not really saving 40$ as the other guy implied..

I always wait for games to go down in price but, "new vs used" isn't the same as "new vs old" games..and has nothing to do with the conversation we were having.

Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
439 posts

May 27, 2011

Blitzugen-X wrote:

Why do you all have to complain so much about it?  You think I'm not excited about playing DC Universe online or getting all of my MK1 Customs for Mortal Kombat?  I sure am   but Sony did say by the end of the month and then people keep posting up rumors and everyone runs with it like it was a legit post by sony.  From the day 1 of restore, Sony said by the end of the month the store would be back up, no sooner no later and they said TRY, not definitely.

Or would you rather them put it up and this whole ordeal happen again and we have to wait yet another month before online play?  Seriously, if you guys want to put a timeline on it...figure out their problem and send them their solution; otherwise...chill.

If you're really that invested in spending your money, which you all seem to have a LOT of, why not put it to a good use and give it to the nearest homeless shelter, a church, donate to your schools, do something with it that will last more than a year before you then buy something else to replace what you just purchased anyway. =\

Or third option; grow up.  Show them X-Boxers that we are infact not all cry babies.

I never get tired of posts where someone whines about reading other people's complaints. What's next? Are you going to post a video on youtube screaming "leave Sony alone" while tears stream down your face? If you come in to a forum like this and don't expect customer complaints, then you need a bit more common sense.

Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

May 27, 2011

xT3RMlNATORx wrote:

Blitzugen-X wrote:

I never get tired of posts where someone whines about reading other people's complaints. What's next? Are you going to post a video on youtube screaming "leave Sony alone" while tears stream down your face? If you come in to a forum like this and don't expect customer complaints, then you need a bit more common sense.

That would be hella fun to watch!

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Verish Trophy Card

Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2011

xT3RMlNATORx wrote:

Blitzugen-X wrote:

Eh, I think there is a difference when people have well thought out, logical complaints.

Seeing the same complaint ad nausem is a different story...

For the most part its easy enough to ignore but, if you feel that compelled to be another bleating sheep at least separate yourself by making useful suggestions..

Like for example one I've seen suggesting we be able to purchase games from PC and then upload to PS3.. I love that one...

Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 27, 2011

I can get to the Redeem Codes page on Playstation.com, but whenever I put the code in it says "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid". Is this happening to anyone else?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

May 27, 2011

If you're refering to what I said, I said Addons not games because I know a lot of games are over 1gig and such. But I suggested that because of this

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-store/pspgo/index.htm

scroll down some & you will see what I'm speaking of it's Media go. But it doesn't say anything about using a usb memory stick tho.

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

May 27, 2011

Well I just read an article from the Washington Post and it pretty much goes to show Sony is shooting for the 31st of the month to have it back up,

"For those asking about the PlayStation Store, we’re still targeting  restoration of all services by the end of this month."

Hope that helps you guys some.

Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 278 (3 Views)
0 Likes