Mar 12 2012
By: Gekidami I Only Post Everything 1182 posts

When Will Vita Join the Network?

5 replies 7 views Edited Mar 12, 2012

So its been a fair amount of time since the Vita has been out now -especially if you count the Japanese release- yet the machine STILL isnt a part of PSN, i mean, sure it connects to it, but Vita users still dont show as online for either this site or on PS3, neither is there any connectivity between the two save simple messages, more shocking is the fact that Vita trophies are still invisible to (again) both this site and PS3 users.

This is just ridiculous, this stuff should have been in place since launch, hell; Before launch! So when will the Vita finally join PSN? Has there been any word?

Message 1 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
221 posts

Re: When Will Vita Join the Network?

Mar 12, 2012

Well, the VITA Trophies have to be synced to the PSN.  You see in the upper left corner, 2 buttons.  One says VITA the other says Playstation Network. Touch the network button and it will sync your trophies to the PSN...  I hope this helps a little

CapnCwby1969 Trophy Card
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 2 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Vita Trophies can't be see from the PS3 is what he means. When you go to your profile, you can see ones recently earned. Only the amount of trophies you have goes up.

Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 3 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1182 posts

Mar 13, 2012

Indeed, what i'm talking about is connectivity between Vita, PS3, and the the Playstation site. Right now Vita pretty much doesnt exist as far as the two latter are concerned, which is just dumb.

Message 4 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Mar 13, 2012

I love my Vita but agree witht he OP, Sony makes good hardware but their software and services around it seem poor. It's the same with PS3. Sony needs to do a much better job in this area. These things should be working at launch.

Message 5 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Mar 14, 2012

i have been looking in this subject for a while and ive been trying to figure it out but i just cant. why doesnt sony let ps3 users see a ps vita user when theyre online?

hopefully there will be a fix to this in the future.

Message 6 of 6 (7 Views)
0 Likes