Apr 18 2012
By: FINCHMEISTER08 Hekseville Citizen 380 posts
Accepted Solution

Whats the point in getting the GR:FS beta early if the servers aren't even up?

4 replies 5 views Edited Apr 18, 2012

Seriously, just installed and i get "Ubisoft service is unavailable at this time. Please try again later." come on Sony, stick a boot in their arse. I paid for this service, remember?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Re: Whats the point in getting the GR:FS beta early if the servers aren't even up?

Apr 18, 2012

Calm down, the servers will be up Thursday I believe. They just put it up so you can preload it to your console, so when the servers do go up, you'll be ready to jump in and play. It's this way for Xbox beta users as well.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Re: Whats the point in getting the GR:FS beta early if the servers aren't even up?

Apr 18, 2012

Thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard. Oh well, i'll suck it up and take it off he chin. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 19, 2012

I Auto-loaded this and found it waiting for me like a nice gift from plus.When i loaded to play and found out the servers were'nt up yet, it made me sad,but then i researched alittle and found that the beta actually starts on the 19th. So i was happy again.:]

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Be nice if it told us this instead of freezing my bloody console....

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (5 Views)
0 Likes