Highlighted
Sep 12 2011
By: D-Roy12 Sackboy 456 posts

Whats the next Kingdom Hearts?

2 replies 17 views Edited Sep 12, 2011

Everybody loved kingdom hearts 1 and 2, but when Square Enix made Kingdom hearts 358/2 days, it was quite dissapointing to most gamers. The graphics were disgusting and the gameplay was choppy. Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep would have to be one of the best kingdom hearts games so far. The gameplay is great, instead of tapping X like crazy in KH2 you use other controls and the graphics weren't THAT bad. What everybody is waiting for is the first Kingdom Hearts game with detailed graphics and fun gameplay. Because Square Enix made/is making a kingdom hearts game for every system out including the 3DS, I was wondering if they were waiting to unleash KH3 on ps3/Vita. It would be one of the best selling games ever, it would probably sell as much as KH2 or even more. Square seems to be making KH games for every portable game system, so the one that might come out for the Vita would be awsome, towns filled with NPCs more worlds and missions, having the full ps3/vita control scheme, and it would be awsome if they include the gummy ship trips where you kill space heartless. With all the games coming out for the Vita, a KH game would make my day.

P.S: Can't wait till TGS 2011

Message 1 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Re: Whats the next Kingdom Hearts?

Sep 12, 2011

Well you'll have to wait until after XIII-2. they're still busy. Earliest I'd see KH3 coming is late 2012.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Re: Whats the next Kingdom Hearts?

Sep 12, 2011

glaciusx25 wrote:

Well you'll have to wait until after XIII-2. they're still busy. Earliest I'd see KH3 coming is late 2012.

I guess I'll have to wait for KH3, but hopefully there will be a kh that happens in the time period between KH2 and KH3 that comes out for the Vita, then the full blown KH3 will release later next year. KH3D is coming to the 3DS, but there is an unknown KH game (teasers were shown in the secret ending of khbbsfm) currently known as Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep volume 2 or Kingdom Hearts Zeropoint. There are rumors that it is coming to the psvita, but it is still very possible that it comes out on the psp.

Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)
0 Likes