Mar 18 2012
By: tas1996tas Lombax Warrior 154 posts

Whats a good psp game i can put alot of hours into???

5 replies 488 views Edited Mar 18, 2012

So i was goin through a box and found my PSP and i felt the need to play it so... ANY suggestions?

All over my body!
Free userbars
Free userbars

Gamplay,Game reviws and gunz da 3 Gs of gamming!
I
Message 1 of 6 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7785 posts

Re: Whats a good psp game i can put alot of hours into???

Mar 18, 2012

Disgaea? Jeanne D'Arc? Valkyria Chronicles 2?

Message 2 of 6 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Mar 19, 2012

I highly recommend Godz Eater Burst. Its a great action RPG mixed with monster hunter. I have 200+ hours dedicated to it, all together my friends and I have 600+ hours.

Message 3 of 6 (488 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 21, 2012

yes lenged of heroes trail of the sky

Message 4 of 6 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 3, 2012

For me I would suggest the Final Fantasy Series (sans III because that's a nintendo only title), you can download V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, IV: The Compelete Collection (I think I saw it in the PSN store under the PSP games section), Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Origins, Tactics, and Tactics: The War of the Lions. (all games listed are Final Fantasy titles)

I think even though I'm not a huge fan of disney related stuff I would suggest Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

(Note: Final Fantasy Origins, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, and Tactics are under the PSOne Classics section and Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, and Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions are in the PSP games sub section under the Downloadable games section){*note #2: PSone Classics section has a standalone section in the main list of the store]

If it's discs you want I suggest the games that I 'lost' (actually stolen - My mother and I learned this from the Detective that called us back from our online lost property report. ):  Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Dissidia, Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Final Fantasy: The War of the Lions, and Dissidia 012 (only game that I still had after the incident)

Message 5 of 6 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Apr 3, 2012

Old but good topic as I will need to check out some of these listed!

I'd say Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is the only one I have that has a lot of hours into it.

Message 6 of 6 (488 Views)
0 Likes